Piece of Shangrila
The last time I stayed at Edsa Shangrila was in 2005, and going back for a convention indeed stirred good memories and happy ones too. It was all too familiar, since I have stayed and visited since 1992, remembering Harlequin Disco. The checkin was a breeze, the staff was courteous and they greet you everytime unlike before. I would have loved to be billeted in the Garden Wing, and the room I was assigned was the old one destined for renovation. Despite this since I would be in the convention during the working hours of the construction was a fine arrangement with me.So they do need to renovate, as the room should be updated with regards to decor, the old furnishing appeared outdated because of the amount of space it occupies. The corridors could alo be jazzed up with a new coat of paint. The bathroom needs fixing too,but they dont scrimp on the toilettries. I"ve had a very excellent stay despite the " old room" and had a restful sleep. The new bridgeways connecting to the malls was also very helpful. I would still highly recommend to my friends to stay at Edsa Shang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines' foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 631 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong