If I would have the chance to stay even for a night with or without my children I would definite stay here. #1 very accommodating and quick check in. #2 super helpful and friendly people-for all at horizon lounge. #3 value your money, they serve like afternoon tea and cocktail(not sure the exact time), with lots of food and drinks you have the choice of coffee/tea/juices. I compare their rate with another 4-5 star hotel , the other hotel rate is a bit cheaper by 500 and you have the access their lounge but they only give free drinks no food unlike with edsa SHANGRILA hotel, it comes with food.
My children always enjoy their stay beside the fact they enjoy the pool/food, they enjoy also the unlimited wi-fi and very friendly staff.
I never regret having to stay in this hotel over and over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edsa Shangri-La, Manila is the premier urban oasis in Manila that offers world-class resort facilities and easy access to business and entertainment establishments, so that guests can experience both enjoyable tropical escapes and fine urban pleasures in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong