This hotel is a nice place to return to after getting stuck in the amazing traffic of Manila. Service always comes with a smile which helps the overall experience greatly. I stayed in the Garden Wing Deluxe room which is excellently equipped but is slightly smaller than the rooms in the Makati Shangrila. The breakfast spread at HEAT is enormous and I would recommend all to book rooms with breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edsa Shangri-La, Manila is the premier urban oasis in Manila that offers world-class resort facilities and easy access to business and entertainment establishments, so that guests can experience both enjoyable tropical escapes and fine urban pleasures in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong