“Nice location with an affordable price”
Review of BSA Twin Towers

BSA Twin Towers
Ranked #1 of 11 Mandaluyong B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My friend and I was looking for a hotel that's just near and affordable - BSA Twin Towers. The location is very convenient since its just across SM Megamall and beside St. Francis. Its a bit crowded during day time since its near Terminal and parking lot - but nothing to worry about stil its safe. If you are planning to party out at night, Metrowalk is just walking distance or you can take cab just outside of the hotel (if you don't have car). The room is a bit small but the furnitures are uniquely and strategically placed to make it more spacious. The buffet breakfast was just right - a typical one.

Room Tip: Higher floors are recommended esp at night. But chooose a room that is facing Megamall or at the ba...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Amie Lyla A
St Francis Suit... S, Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Greetings from St. Francis Suites and Resort - BSA Twin Towers Condotel!

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our humble home and had been pleased with our services, facilities and amenities.

We look forward to be of service to you and your family in the near future, where you feel closer to home than you think.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My friends and I enjoyed our stay at BSA Twin Towers in 2012. The location is perfect. The Two Bedroom Executive Suite is spacious and, although it's higher now, the room rate is still right. That's why when we planned a get-together, this condotel was the first one we thought of.

Parking was not a problem the last time. But what happened? When I got to BSA Twin Towers, i went straight to the basement parking because that's how we did it the last time. There were a lot of slots available but of course, I didn't want to just park wherever. I wanted to ask somebody but where the hell are the security guards? So, I went back up and asked the guard outside the lobby. He said I will need to get a parking ticket first at the front desk before I can park. So, I requested it at the front desk. To my surprise, the male front desk officer said they are fully booked and that I will have to park at the open parking beside the property. First, didn't I just see a lot of available slots in the basement? I'll let this pass. Second, the rain and the wind that night were crazy. It was signal number 2 in the metro (This was the typhoon that just left 13 people dead in Central Luzon). I can't believe you would actually let your guests drive all the way outside and walk all the way back with that kind of weather, without even offering any kind of assistance. Yes, I had a big umbrella, but my pants and shoes still ended getting really wet. Being a hotel employee myself, I have high expectations from other properties. Great service should always be a priority, regardless of the hotel rating.

Room Tip: The Two Bedroom Executive Suite is a winner.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
St Francis Suit... S, Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Greetings from St. Francis Suites and Resort - BSA Twin Towers Condotel!

The parking slots under Condotel Operations is only limited and is easily occupied. Due to limited number of parking slots, turnover of these spaces is very fast and in first come first serve basis. The parking slots that you may have seen in the area are spaces owned by Unit Owners/Tenants. Condotel Operations are not allowed to use these slots for Guests Use without prior arrangement or agreement with the owner and building administration.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and rest assured that we will streamline what is necessary to prevent this kind of incidents. Thank you and we look forward in serving you and your family once again here in BSA Twin Towers Condotel, where you will feel closer to home than you think!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

this hotel is great for location and convenience if you are in manila. it is right across the street from the sm mega mall ..and the grocery store for the mall is 2 minutes away by walking. the hotel is not free of issues. The elevators are in need of maintenance.. two times we nearly got smashed by the doors closing too soon. the sensor is defective.. the buffet breakfast, while adequate it has some issues. the staff is attentive but the food is of poor quality, sometimes cold, and poorly prepared. the ham for a omelette is full of fat and they could use a better quality of ham.. they ran out of milk pitchers... and the tables are crowded together. the fitness needs to have water available, and towells to wipe off the equipment. they had two attendants and both did a lot of cartoon watching and little cleaning or maintenance.

when we checked in they gave us an upgraded room and I was really greatful for that . the rooms are well appointed with a large frig, microwave and stove. i would stay here again.

Room Tip: higher floors have a nicer view of the city.. ask for the sm mall side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
St Francis Suit... S, Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Greetings from St. Francis Suites and Resort - BSA Twin Towers Condotel!

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our humble home despite of some inconvenience you had experienced.

As such, we would like to inform you that we have taken note of your comments regarding the Elevator Doors closing too soon due to defective sensor and your experience in our Buffet Breakfast. Corrective action and operational communication procedures has been implemented and close monitoring is being done.

We look forward to serving you and your family in the future here in BSA Twin Towers Condotel,
where you will feel closer to home than you think!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed here recently. Good location. Sm megamall is just few blocks aways. I was planning to swim in the pool early in the morning but it seems the lagoon pool was so dirty (brownish in color, like a swamp). Knowing that they should change the water already when the morning comes.. The lap pool was under renovation too bad (take note ive booked in weekend). We saw a service crew at the main deck. Ive asked him some questions but he dont seem to be entertaining or look welcoming to the guests.

At 7:00 am. My neice and i went to the playroom area. We're surprised the playroom is closed. But as per the schedule, playroom is open starting 6:00am.

For the rooms, ive notice that the sink (kitchen area) smells bad. :( fortunately, the rooms are well designed.

Overall, the condotel is good. 3/5 for me. Once my comments are taken into action, i will rate this 4/5.

• Stayed: September 2013
St Francis Suit... S, Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Greetings from St. Francis Suites and Resort - BSA Twin Towers Condotel!

Thank you for staying in our humble home and we would like to extend our sincerest apology for the inconvenience you had experienced with our Swimming Pool (Lagoon and Lap), Playroom, and Foul Odor in kitchen sink.

We are pleased to inform you that we have already rectified the concerns for the swimming pools and kitchen sink. Rest assured the continuous monitoring and rectification is being implemented for the necessary.

For the playroom, for safety and security reasons, it would be best to contact our Front Desk for assistance in access of the said room, our Front Desk line is open 24/7 and shall give assistance the soonest possible time.

We look forward in serving you and your family once again here in BSA Twin Towers Condotel,
where you will feel closer to home than you think!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed in the hotel for some extended family bonding and to be near Megamall so the kids can enjoy the mall longer without worrying about the traffic. We booked five rooms in all. Two of the deluxe bedrooms were located on the same floor but the three suites we booked were located in three different floors. It would have not been a problem if not for the security procedure that we can only go to the floor we are in. In the end, we were not able to bond that much except for the time we were in the pool area. But we stayed only a short time in the pool area because the swimming pools reeked of chlorine and my son had a skin irritation after swimming in their pool. There is a jacuzzi in the area of the lap pool but we had to request repeatedly the pool attendant to turn it on. Also, the floor around the lap pool is very slippery and it's an accident-waiting to happen if the hotel management won't do anything about it. They should at least provide non-slippery mats around the pool. The pool lagoon has better aesthetics but there are sharp stones that can be hazardous specially to kids.

In general, the hotel was good considering the location and amenities but I feel that it did not serve the purpose that we have. Also, it rained very hard during our stay so crossing across the street to go to the mall was very difficult. I feel that it would have been better for us if we chose to stay in a hotel adjoining a mall instead.

Will I stay again in this hotel? Maybe but there are other hotels in the area that offer better amenities and with good location but with comparable or lower rates. This hotel will be better suited for guests who have shopping or business in mind and who need to go around Metro Manila since the Ortigas station of the MRT is just a block away.

Room Tip: Rooms in the higher floor for better city view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from St. Francis Suites and Resort - BSA Twin Towers Condotel!

We would like to extend our gratitude for staying with us, and would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconveniences you and your family had experienced during the stay.

We understand that you have booked several rooms but was not given units on the same floors. We apologize for this matter, our Condotel Units are limited on every floors and is subject for availability. For our Suites, we regret to inform you but we do not have same floors but we do have nearby floors instead. For security of our Condotel Guests/Tenants/Unit Owners, access to the elevators and floors are limited only to the room registered, but assistance can be requested by calling Front Desk.

For the pools, we are pleased to inform your family that we have already taken immediate action to reduce the formula of the swimming pools to avoid this kind of situations. Furthermore, we are ongoing with upgrading of the pools for additional security measures in this area.

We look forward in serving your family again here in BSA Twin Towers Condotel,
Where your family will feel closer to home than you ever imagine.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This condotel is across SM Megamall. Breakfast is great.I Planning to hold my daughter's debut but unfortunately their function room is too small for my needs.Our room is complete with kitchen utilities

Room Tip: room on higher floors
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from St. Francis Suites and Resort - BSA Twin Towers Condotel!

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our humble home.

For our Banquet Events, we do have several function rooms available.
Mt. Everest A/B when combined can accomodate a maximum of 200pax for Debuts.
For details and showroom, you may contact our Banquet Sales Team or visit us.

We look forward to be of service to you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good points:
- modern, functional design (with the exception of the Studio Premiere, as mentioned below)
- best wifi I've used in any hotel so far (you can have multiple devices, it's fast, and no need to re-sign in each day)
- staff is unfailingly courteous and helpful
- breakfast buffet is barely acceptable

Bad points:
- what is it with the elevators in this place? Half of them aren't working most of the time, and their programming needs a serious re-do/update. If I'm on the 45th floor and I want to go down, after I press the down button I will wait for the elevator still going up, while the other two in operation remain motionless (even if one of them is stopped only one floor above me). What kind of sense does this make? It's a maddening issue, and it needs to be addressed TODAY.

- GET YOUR HOTEL STAFF OFF OF THE GUEST ELEVATORS, AND MAKE THEM USE THE SERVICE ELEVATOR. This applies to delivery boys, construction workers, and others. The elevators work poorly enough; when I have to stop 2 or 3 times going from the Ground floor to the 45th floor for your employees to take care of their business it is even more irritating. FIX IT!

Room Tip: Avoid the more expensive Studio Premiere layout; whoever designed this room needs to go back to arch...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mandaluyong
Lancaster Hotel Manila
#8 of 22 in Pasig
The Malayan Plaza
The Malayan Plaza
#14 of 22 in Pasig

Been to BSA Twin Towers? Share your experiences!