- modern, functional design (with the exception of the Studio Premiere, as mentioned below)
- best wifi I've used in any hotel so far (you can have multiple devices, it's fast, and no need to re-sign in each day)
- staff is unfailingly courteous and helpful
- breakfast buffet is barely acceptable
- what is it with the elevators in this place? Half of them aren't working most of the time, and their programming needs a serious re-do/update. If I'm on the 45th floor and I want to go down, after I press the down button I will wait for the elevator still going up, while the other two in operation remain motionless (even if one of them is stopped only one floor above me). What kind of sense does this make? It's a maddening issue, and it needs to be addressed TODAY.
- GET YOUR HOTEL STAFF OFF OF THE GUEST ELEVATORS, AND MAKE THEM USE THE SERVICE ELEVATOR. This applies to delivery boys, construction workers, and others. The elevators work poorly enough; when I have to stop 2 or 3 times going from the Ground floor to the 45th floor for your employees to take care of their business it is even more irritating. FIX IT!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your BSA Twin Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.