“Delightful indeed!!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Manila, Philippines
“Delightful indeed!!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hainanese Delight is truly a delight to dine in!!!! After visiting Singapore for several times, my family and I would always be craving for Hainanese chicken; and we were gladly surprised that we need not go to Singapore just to get to eat GOOD Hainanese chicken.... Even comes with unlimited rice..... Be prepared, tough to fall in line on lunchtime weekdays , as this is a popular lunch place of Office workers since the food is pretty good and very affordable.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank C L

Makati, Philippines
“Delighted by Hainanese Delights”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

If someone asks me, where can we find a good Hainanese Chicken for lunch/dinner, I could only think of some here in Manila. Wee Nam Kee or Hainanese Delights. And frankly, I like Hainanese Delights more. Perhaps it's because it's less restaurant-ty for me so I can get comfortable eating. Maybe it's the unlimited yellow rice that smells sooo good! Or the unlimited supply of crushed ginger beside me. Nevertheless, it's one of my favorite lunch treats. It's also value for me because one order of the Hainanese chicken at P139.00 can already be good for two, plus again, the unlimited yellow rice and the refilled condiments tray at every table. Even their free soup is tasty. We love how the chicken is cooked and the small amount of brown broth that comes with it. We also liked their Chapchae.

Do try Hainanese Delights. Order the Hainanese Chicken and rice. Take a seat. Get comfy and enjoy.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jinky G
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Alternative to real Singaporean Hainanese Chicken rice.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

After visiting Singapore for a week, My family became a big fan of authentic Hainanese Chicken rice. and have tried this eatery and glad to find out an alternative exist in Manila.

• Visited June 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Value for money”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is usually full during weekday lunch as it is a favorite among the office people in the area. And rightly so as it offers meals at 120 pesos.

For me, although the restaurant offers a variety of choices, there are 4 main options: white chicken with hainanese rice, whole chicken with noodle soup, fried chicken with hainanese rice or fried chicken with noodle soup. I prefer the fried chicken over the white one because I want more flavor and the white one can be bland. For health buffs, the white one is preferred. I also prefer the noodle soup but usually, my companions choose the rice since this is unlimited. The chicken portion is half of a small chicken. With the unlimited rice, this is a good deal for those with big appetites. They also offer a small bowl of soup with the meal.

Not bad for the price. That's why my officemates and I return here ever so often although sometimes we opt for another place when Hainanese Delights is full.

• Visited June 2013
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Great food and price!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We just ate earlier at this restaurant. My GF loves this place it's typical restaurant inside the mall. The food is tasty especially the Chicken dish and the Tofu mixed with cabbage and sprout. The price is also affordable plus it is rice all you can...

• Visited April 2013