“affordable lunch buffet”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“affordable lunch buffet”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My officemates and I usually have our lunch here whenever we have something to celebrate or we just wanted to treat ourselves with a nice comfort food. For the price of P520 (includes bottomless drink) for their lunch buffet, the choices are quite good. I particularly love their japanese section. They have several types of sushi and sashimi, the fresh salmon and shrimp tempura is always a blockbuster so sometimes you would need to wait for it to get refilled. One thing I cannot rave about is their dessert table. The pastries are quite bland. Good thing they add red ribbon and goldilocks cake in their selection so I just opt to get from their instead of their in-house pastries. I just wish they would also include at least a brewed coffee in their menu. =)

• Visited October 2013

Antipolo City
“This will always be part of the list”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Have been to Yakimix several times specifically podium since this were we used to conduct company lunch treat with my previous employer.

Variety wise I would say Yakimix is comparable to Vikings and Sambokojin. Though im not a big eater thus I dont usually make the most out of buffet :-) but what I always look for is dessert which Yakimix quite lack for me in terms of choices.

Service is ok and value for money is there if your a big eater. -:).

Overall Yakimix will always be on the list of our buffet restaurant!

• Visited October 2012
Muscat, Oman
“Nice Korean food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Of course you cant compare this place to Vikings but nevertheless their food selection is very good, plus I like the concept that you can grill your choice of meat on your table top. Worth the price.

• Visited May 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Good Korean Buffet”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a good buffet restaurant if you like korean food. Especially korean bbq. You grill your food at your table. So there's a variety of raw stuffs to choose from, from meats to fish to mussels, etc. They also serve a lot of other things like filipino food, chinese, mediteranian food. they also have sushi and sashimis. nice variety of desserts too including ice cream, cakes and panna cottas. Food is worth the price. You add a little for bottomless drinks. I've eaten here a few times with my family and friends and i want to come back some time again.

• Visited April 2013
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Good Concept, Mediocre Excexution”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My first time to dine here thanks to the baptism reception invite from a very good friend. The Asian mix grilling buffet style concept was grand but there were a lot to be desired of their service.
The smokeless grill was non existent so better wear your so so clothes if you don't want to smell.

• Visited April 2013