“i will take my family to try beef burgundy on my birthday”
Review of Cafe Provencal - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Provencal
Cuisines: French
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

hubby and i ate there last night and we were so full because everything was good. they gave us free different toasted bread and pesto cream dip for our appetizers. the dip was yummy and it was a good start to a great meal. we ordered the grilled salmon salad. the vinaigrette wasn't too strong like with other salad and it was just enough for 2 people. hubby and i also shared a playe of tortellini which was so filling, i only ate 2 and i was already full. the best part of the meal was the beef burgundy. it is now one of my comfort food. it was soft and flavorful, and you can share it with 3 people. we got it with potatoes, although now i wish we ate it with rice. no worries, because we were so full that we had some leftovers to take home. i got to eat it with rice at home too. hubby loved it so much that even when he was full he was still fishing out the bacon and kept eating. he said he knows it's really good ag chef provencal because we didn't go hungry - we ate a lot of junk food at the movies before we got there, but he said he can't stop eating the food. we still ordered dessert, but i forgot what it was called. it tasted a lot like apple pie. i loved the ice cream and the crust. yummy! the drinks were also good, i liked my refillable iced tea. it was refreshing and the lady - i'm not sure if she is the owner kept refilling it. i asked hubby if his coffee was good - he always orders coffee especially iced americano. i don't know if there is any difference but he said it was good. the lady serving us was nice and very efficient. the place was clean and quiet. it's where you take your date for good food and conversation. where you ask your family to meet with you and try different food. in fact i'll do just that as my sister and mom are both foodies like me.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Provencal
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Cafe Provencal at the Shangri-La Mall serves very good food - among my favorites are the Beef Burgundy which is very tender and flavorful, and their pizzas are good too. Prices are very reasonable, and service is very good.
We keep on coming back...