“Value for Money”

Pho Hoa Vienamese Noodle House
Ranked #395 of 501 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good Vietnamese food at very reasonable prices. Whether deep fried or just plain fresh, their spring rolls are a must try. Their salad is also quite delectable with their special dressing. The noodles with soup should always be part of the meal. Their rice dishes are also very good.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

good food and service go hand in hand at this shangrila mall outlet , but i can't figure out how come at the few occasion that we dine there, flies seem to be lingering at the restaurant which is actually indoor in location, maybe it would be nice to check the kitchen ..

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Pho Hoa is known for its healthy dishes and soup. I planned to go healthy that day, then my friend suggested we eat here. I didn't enjoy it that much thinking that there are other healthy options that are yummier. The soups were expensive (cost me more than P200 per bowl) but I wasn't impressed. After eating here, I was still hungry so I still bought siomai from the next joint.

www.havesam.blogspot.com

Reviewed June 20, 2012

After a long day of flying, and walking about Shaw Blvd looking for a place to eat, we ventured in here and were rewarded with lovely Chinese, Taiwanese, and Vietnamese flavors. The price is a little high for a noodle house, but it hit the spot.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I like Vietnamese food and the most consistent is Pho Hoa... from the US to Singapore similar. I like the fresh spring rolls and the Beef Pho.