“PREPARED TO CONSUME ALL” 4 of 5 bubbles

Triple-V Express
Ranked #283 of 444 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian, Fusion
Manila, Philippines
“PREPARED TO CONSUME ALL”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

Last July 2nd, I took my staffs to a nice lunch at Triple V (KAMAYAN).

We gathered at around 11am and was surprised that the restaurant has a lot of vacant tables. A nice time to come over I guess, because we get to choose a nice table and we were seated just beside the buffet table. ; )

Triple V offers a buffet for 3 restaurants (DAD's, SAISAKI and KAMAYAN). For my girls, I only chose KAMAYAN. However, there is a separate price if you want to cross over these restaurants and get thier buffet.

My girls joked that they have not eaten the whole day of yesterday because they want to come in and be PREPARED TO CONSUME ALL. hehehe... Since we came in early, we were the first ones to enjoy the LECHON (suckling pig). My favorite dish is the GINATAANG KOHOL (snails in coconut milk) that even after I finished my main course and supposed to get my dessert, i went back for Kohol instead. There are so many different dishes such as Filipino's Fried Chicken, Bopis, Bicol Express, Laing and many others.

While my girls and I enjoyed our meal, I remembered how my dad loved this restaurant. He enjoyed it because of the roaming musicians and singer. The band will come to their guests and serenade them. Guests may request from a simple song 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' up to their favorite songs, they will gladly sing it.

At 500+ per head with an EAT ALL YOU CAN, is not bad after all.

When my girls and I went out of the restaurant, I saw a long line of guests waiting for their table. If you plan to eat here, please come in early. : )

• Visited July 2011