“Good Chinese Food”

HK Choi by Choi Garden
Ranked #155 of 476 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 21, 2012

They have expanded their menu and they are good Chinese food, quite authentic. The roast duck and roast pork are really Hong Kong style. Broccoli was done perfectly. Salt and pepper spare ribs, so so.. I do not know if they're renovating but the place looks a bit run down and it's hot inside.
Service can still be improved. Manager was ok.

There are newer reviews for HK Choi by Choi Garden

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is my favorite Chinese resto in Megamall as it serves real good food. I love the Peking Duck here and the dimsum. The Hainanese chicken is also good, ditto with other traditional Chinese cuisine. The service is also good and the place is relatively clean. All told, you get all these satisfaction at reasonable price.

1  Thank Jude T
Reviewed July 20, 2012

it is always my pleasure to eat at choi garden in green hills. not only it is mine, but it is my family's favourite restaurant. we eat there quite often.

1  Thank sarahcheng328
Reviewed October 16, 2011

First time to try and dine in at HK Choi in Megamall. Since hubby and I love Chinese food, we decided to try it out. The restaurant was very spacious. Lots of chairs and tables. Lots of people coming in and out. We had hot and sour soup which was served in a huge bowl! It was probably good for 4-5 people. We ordered yang chow fried rice, beef tenderloin in black bean sauce and beef curry. We both loved it. We even had some left to take home. Really great service. They even serve you the soup. The beef were tender and not chewy. The flavors were not too spicy, nor too salty or bland. It taste just right. Will definitely come back there with family and friends. I recommend this restaurant for big families who love Chinese food as their serving sizes are for sharing.

1  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I love the restaurant. One of my Favorite. The shrimp is really tasty. The shrimp dumpling is real great. Cream puffs hot is luscious. I love it.

1  Thank Charmaine A