“The noodle no complain but the service need to be improve”

Luk Yuen Noodle House
Ranked #28 of 501 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I really love their beef and wonton noodle. The soup is great made out of pork bones stock and i can taste the MSG that kicks the flavor of the soup. It's been awhile i havent eaten there because one time while i was having my meal. I noticed an old guy just next to my table waiting to be serve. But sadly to say, btw the branch am referring was the megamall branch. The old guy left pissed off just like me. That time, i estimated around 25% of the seated customers. Usually, i would make complain about the foods or service. But i didnt. The service is way too slow. Just wondering if the place is jam pack with customers. I dunno how they will handle a crowded situation. Their supervisors and serving crew really sucks.

1  Thank Gemini0557

Reviewed February 19, 2013

as the title of my review states, im really a halo congee lover of luk yuen. whether it be at greenhills, sm mega i always love to order this. they also have other mouthwatering and hot food to offer for those who get tired of eating at fastfood chains. after each meal at this noodle house, i always feel happy and satisfied.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I love this place since I discovered it in Greenhills (when I used to work in that area). The Noodle Feast is just one item on the menu -- that's what I keep ordering becoz' my Mom loves it, too. This time, though, I placed an extra order of plain noodles becoz' the Noodle Feast doesn't have enough -- and that's what makes it yummier! Try it!!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

It's my 2nd time to dine in this restaurant....thanks to my partner's craving for asian food that day. The place is okay with good/fast service and plenty of dishes to choose from. We have tried the fish fillet with tausi, boneless chicken in lemon sauce, fried rice and bento meals, as well. the dishes were not that costly and can serve 2-3persons.the seafood soup was also a bit salty....not good for hypertensive out there! however, for the bento meals, i'm not really satisfied. i felt that the price of PHP 250 is high for that bento meal. i should have ordered straight out from the menu and enjoy much more variety. anyway, lessons are learned.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

What we like here is their lemon chicken and especially the siomai. Their serving is more than the expected serving even when it comes to halo-halo The service and price were fine.