“Can't decide? Mann Hann!”
Review of Mann Hann

Mann Hann
Ranked #179 of 478 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Reviewed August 24, 2013

When friends can't decide where to eat, I usually suggest Mann Hann. Everything here is affordable and delicious. Must try their salt and pepper tofu, spicy fried squid, mixed vegetables, fried noodles with mixed seafood to name a few!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Eating at Mann Hannah is great experience of eating flavorful foods ill surely recommend it to my friends

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Mann Hann has been one of our go-to dinner places for years. I can say that through the years, they have changed their look a bit but the taste of their food is very consistent, always good. Our favorite dishes are: sweet and sour fish fillet(pork is okay too), spicy squid, oyster cake and garlic rice. We usually just drink the service tea but they also offer iced tea in either a glass or a pitcher for sharing. Although I'm not a fan of coconut, my family swears by their buko sherbet dessert. If you haven't tried Mann Hann yet, you should.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

these are our normal order:

hot and sour soup
fried squid with bagoong on the side
siomai
mapo tofu
yangchow fried rice

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family and I have varying tastes in Chinese food, and I still find Mann Hann's yang chow the best there is among other Chinese restos I've dined in. I'm a regular at their Trinoma branch, and we usually eat in a big group during special occasions.

They don't accept reservations, but the waiting time is worth it. We already know our orders even without the menu, and we order right away after being waitlisted. The food is already cooked by the time we're seated and they're hot.

Our favorites are the yang chow fried rice, salt and pepper spareribs, beef with broccoli, fried squid (dipped in bagoong balayan+calamnsi = yummy), and their chilled taho. We try new dishes once in a while but the above mentioned are the constant ones.