“A favorite”

Mann Hann
Ranked #50 of 501 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Mann Hann has been one of our go-to dinner places for years. I can say that through the years, they have changed their look a bit but the taste of their food is very consistent, always good. Our favorite dishes are: sweet and sour fish fillet(pork is okay too), spicy squid, oyster cake and garlic rice. We usually just drink the service tea but they also offer iced tea in either a glass or a pitcher for sharing. Although I'm not a fan of coconut, my family swears by their buko sherbet dessert. If you haven't tried Mann Hann yet, you should.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

these are our normal order:

hot and sour soup
fried squid with bagoong on the side
siomai
mapo tofu
yangchow fried rice

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family and I have varying tastes in Chinese food, and I still find Mann Hann's yang chow the best there is among other Chinese restos I've dined in. I'm a regular at their Trinoma branch, and we usually eat in a big group during special occasions.

They don't accept reservations, but the waiting time is worth it. We already know our orders even without the menu, and we order right away after being waitlisted. The food is already cooked by the time we're seated and they're hot.

Our favorites are the yang chow fried rice, salt and pepper spareribs, beef with broccoli, fried squid (dipped in bagoong balayan+calamnsi = yummy), and their chilled taho. We try new dishes once in a while but the above mentioned are the constant ones.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family has been a regular patron of this business (and joint resto-"Mannang") while they were still at their peak around six years ago. They appear to still be going strong with considerable crowds during peak hours of each day; more so on weekends. Still reasonably consistent with the good taste of the prepared items on the menu. I'm just a bit concerned of how passive the service staff has grown to be through the recent years.

With the increased prices on their menu, they are still within the competition, but the lukewarm-to-cold service you receive in this branch consequently becomes more apparent. For whatever its worth, the branch of this same restaurant in Trinoma Mall Quezon City (Philippines) is by contrast, much much better in service and food servings.

3  Thank M M
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I eat in this restaurant at least once a week. It's comfort food for me although I know it's not really healthy eating these types of food but who can resist their salted fish fried rice, their crispy octopus head, crispy squid, hot and crispy spare ribs, oyster omelet and pandit bihon. There's a lot more, they are all good.
Conveniently located in malls that after shopping, you can walk right through, order and eat!

1  Thank Mercedita M