“onions rings, chicken tender, etc”
Review of Brothers Burger

Brothers Burger
Ranked #187 of 457 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Description: Telephone + 63 2 891 1781 Please check the phone number as I am unable on this computer in Makati, Phils. to switch between 'windows.' The restaurant is listed on www.clickthecity.com; Brothers Burger also has its own Internet site.
“onions rings, chicken tender, etc”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Came here for the burgers but decided to eat somethings else. Havig their burger would be like eating a heavy meal, i love their angus beed burger by the way, so i decided to grab some finger food just for light snack. Had the onion rings and some chicken tenders, and bou were they good. What was supposed to be light snack became another 2 orders. Ended up having 3 orders of each. What was missinh was a nice cold alcoholic beverage. Maybe BB should add that on their menu soon.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Franz_pilates

Los Angeles, California
“Best burger so far..”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went there to try out burger not the usual burgers around you. Tried it and I couln't ask for more. Still looking forward to go there soon. Perfect with DQ ice cream hahaha!

• Visited May 2012
Manila, Philippines
“My fix of onion rings - solved.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I'm not quite sure about the mixed reviews, but I'd personally say that Brothers Burgers in Alabang would be on of the best burger joints to go to. They have great grilled burgers, no to mention the mouthwatering onion rings. In fact, there are days I'd do a double order of onion rings and just chow it down with a shake. Namnamnam.

• Visited July 2012
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“not fresh”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I am not a first timer for Brothers Burger since I really like its grilled burgers. Last June 6, I ordered a designer's burger, the blues burger at its Ortigas Branch (transaction number 27275). Since the ingredient has a tangy Dijonnaise sauce, I was not surprised when it was delivered to me with a soury smell. After having eaten all of it, suddenly I started to feel itchiness on the corner of my lips, my gums, tongue and palate. It is the same feeling when you have unknowingly eaten a dried fish which is already spoiled when dried.It was a clear sign that the patty they used was not fresh. I reported the matter to its website but I only got an automated reply and never heard from them after that. I hope that the same thing will not happen to anyone and I just earnestly hope that someone may not be poisoned because of the unfreshness of their patties. Now, I am having second thoughts in patronizing Brothers Burgers again and may just try another grilled burger store next time.

• Visited June 2012