“My fix of onion rings - solved.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brothers Burger

Brothers Burger
Ranked #179 of 449 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Description: Telephone + 63 2 891 1781 Please check the phone number as I am unable on this computer in Makati, Phils. to switch between 'windows.' The restaurant is listed on www.clickthecity.com; Brothers Burger also has its own Internet site.
Manila, Philippines
“My fix of onion rings - solved.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I'm not quite sure about the mixed reviews, but I'd personally say that Brothers Burgers in Alabang would be on of the best burger joints to go to. They have great grilled burgers, no to mention the mouthwatering onion rings. In fact, there are days I'd do a double order of onion rings and just chow it down with a shake. Namnamnam.

• Visited July 2012

Mandaluyong, Philippines
“not fresh”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

I am not a first timer for Brothers Burger since I really like its grilled burgers. Last June 6, I ordered a designer's burger, the blues burger at its Ortigas Branch (transaction number 27275). Since the ingredient has a tangy Dijonnaise sauce, I was not surprised when it was delivered to me with a soury smell. After having eaten all of it, suddenly I started to feel itchiness on the corner of my lips, my gums, tongue and palate. It is the same feeling when you have unknowingly eaten a dried fish which is already spoiled when dried.It was a clear sign that the patty they used was not fresh. I reported the matter to its website but I only got an automated reply and never heard from them after that. I hope that the same thing will not happen to anyone and I just earnestly hope that someone may not be poisoned because of the unfreshness of their patties. Now, I am having second thoughts in patronizing Brothers Burgers again and may just try another grilled burger store next time.

• Visited June 2012