Lancaster Hotel Manila
The Legend Villas(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
$64
$26
$21
$18
  • Restaurant
Hop Inn Hotel Makati Avenue Manila(Makati)(Great Value!)
$24
Travelocity
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
$37
Richville Hotel(Mandaluyong)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Breakfast food terrible. for 2 mornings was the same Dory Dory fish Fillets, then very salty pork loin for next 2 days.pineapple was sweet but oooh so limited(maybe 1 fruit)for whole hotel.Guys unless you're a fan of eggs- only thing decent but the lovely cook broke my Sunny side up egg and overcooked (burnt) the bottom! Bath items so limited 1 soap only!and NO free toilet paper/soap/shampoo on last day, extra pillows need to pay,stingy. NO need for extra blankets the room was NOT cold(26degree all thru our stay on ECONOMIZED mode) its pre-set AUTO. same just stay home. I kept fanning myself. Shuttle? one way bring u there and you're on your own coming back it's a one way shuttle only! Kitchen's Hot plate was NOT working.No rice cooker.No Microwave oven.Faucet hard to use.TV is flat screen outdated,remote is difficult! Towels soooo gray!Its a Miracle i survived 4 Nights (worst deal ever at Ensogo)REGRETS!!!!Lobby so impressive rooms so tiny!(Junior Suite).what a waste of cash & time. On the last day after breakfast, our key cant be used to gain entry (hey we haven't checked out yet!)its only 9AM. The refrigerator was as Hot as Aircon took several hours to cool. Room lights were so Dim & Dark only one lamp. The curtains wont draw together had to use my hairclip. No Celfone signal in basement one parking area cant contact your driver.ah yes the aircon finally got cool, BUT started to DRIP on last night(4th night). And guys its in the Rules, that bringing in any electric equip cost extra, bring outside food pay corkage! I Wont return ever!Better READ this first before you plan to stay here!

Room Tip: WARNING! Don't be fooled by photos unless u love to pay and pay for each extra things u need all come with extra CHARGE!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank GraceSanJuan
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My name is Ed San Luis and I just checked out of Lancaster today March 29 2013 while waiting for clearance at the lobby. The front desk made me wait for 10 min without telling me that I'm not clear to go. After I've asked why am I not clear I was informed that it is because of a stain in their pillow sheets which they can't take off by laundry. I had to wait another 20 min. to see if the stains can be taken off. ( it was a few blood stain after shaving when i went to sleep) I was charge for 1,230 pesos or $28 for the un-removable stain. I was asked to pay the whole two sets of pillow sheets. In my experience I've been through a lot of hotel and this is the first time a cheap skate hotel will charge a guest for pillow sheet stain.Their policy sucks not to mention their inconsiderate way they treated me in making me wait.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank Reefer1234
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had the pleasures of staying at Lancaster Hotel in Manila 2 years ago and because of that I booked to stay at Lancaster in March 2013. That decision turned out to be a big mistake. Two years ago this was a wonderful, clean and well-maintained hotel but now the standard has dropped, the room we stayed in was not how I remember the rooms 2 years ago. The walls had chipped marks on it, the bathroom was horrifying, with mold everywhere, the room had a smell to it, the linen was old and worn and the in room safe had sticky tape keeping the back of it together. It was funny, the cleaner told us not to use it as the batteries could fall out while locked and we didn’t want to risk have our things locked in there. The breakfast was not as good as it was 2 years ago, back then breakfast was served on the top floor with a wide range of foods, now its served in the lobby with limited food options and its hard to get seating because the space is so small. Looking around the lobby I could see wallpaper pealing from the walls, dead cockroach’s on the floor, not a good look right. We asked to look at another room while there and it looked the same and the price was at over 6000 peso per night, rip off! Two days later we decided to check out, we have had enough of this. When asked why we were checking out early we told them why and were offered a free upgrade to the studio room but we declined the offer. It’s a shame to see how this hotel has been neglected over 2 years and I will never stay there again and you shouldn’t stay there also.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank KenNancy07
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice view at the top but too restricted. You can't get to some parts of the hotel without transferring to another set of elevators. The housekeeping is terrible... You can't even get a decent set of toiletries for additional occupants in the room. There were 3 of us in one room but the toiletries they gave were good for only 2. You'd have to pay an additional fee for extras. What the? The food, hmmm... I had to look for some decent carinderias outside the hotel so I wouldn't get indigestion. I hate cream dory or pangasius fish that they serve as fish fillet. It gets my gastric juices in a boiling frenzy. Don't they have any other breed of fish out there? Can't they just serve sardines instead. Try eating a lot of fish fillet of the cream dory type, just wait a few minutes and you're off racing to the bathroom! It's called 'pinyahon' back home. Meanwhile, the pangasius fish fillet has a texture that of cotton, even tastes just like cotton sometimes. They don't serve that many veggie dishes so if you're a vegan don't make a mistake of staying there. The food servers don't have a pathway of their own so they end up bumping into hotel guests most of the time. The restaurant is too cramped, you're better off eating out at the nearest mall or restaurant outside. Here's something quite unnerving: while waiting for the elevator, there's a monitor screen showing advertisements... Then just before you hop in, you'll see an advertisement of a communications company showing 3 actors trapped in an elevator which seems to suddenly fall from its tracks... Now, wouldn't you feel a bit queasy watching that before you hop inside the elevator? Think about it. We also experienced having our room flooded with water from the plumbing which suddenly burst due to tremendous water pressure which broke the water heater's PVC pipe. The maintenance personnel took about 15 minutes before they could fix the problem. Had I slept earlier we would have been electrocuted to death by the water which shorted out the water heater circuits. We were literally flood victims for one night. We waited in the lobby for half an hour before the hotel management was able to facilitate our transfer to another room in the middle of the night. Nevertheless, most of the other employees are very courteous and well-mannered. The employees also were quick however to provide an extra bed for no extra cost (since it's already paid for).

Room Tip: Choose a room that's not too high up in the clouds, er upstairs. That way, the water pipes wouldn't tend to burst due to tremendous water pressure.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WARBEAST
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after our flight. The hotel might look elegant but its not. The room is okay but you'll not feel like youre in a hotel its like a condo. We got a free upgrade from studio to one bedroom suite. No free wifi on rooms except in the lobby. Towels are worn out. Incomplete bathroom toiletries. The ac on the bedroom doesnt work properly so we thought to give it sometime to cool but it didnt. We called room service to have it checked and said maybe it doesnt have any freon anymore. We waited for 30minutes as to the receptionist said she have to ask the mgr first what should be done. They didnt offer us anything. Were the one who requested to be transferred to a different room. The room was a bit larger with the same amenities except for a small room with cabinet and connects to the bathroom but exhaust in the bathroom doesnt work. Buffet breakfast is not so good with a very few selections. Pool was small and not so clean.Nothing special in this hotel. Its a bit pricey with what it can offer.

• Stayed: March 2013