“Decent”

Zuni Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #18 of 1,431 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Zuni is an elegant, fine dining venue in Makati which caters to the cosmopolitan consumer. Zuni features creative continental and Mediterranean cuisines, accompanied by a selection of our celebrated wines in a fine dining ambiance. So, whether you want to dine with your friends and family, set a business meeting, or just simply relax in Al fresco, Zuni is the place to be in.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The place is located in the Greenbelt - nice shopping area in Makati. Nice service. The food is good, there is a sufficient selection of sea food and meat. Long list of deserts.
We were more then 10, without pre-booking. Surprisingly enough, we did not wait too long for the food. And they managed to bring main course almost simultaneously!
It was a bit unusuall that while we were eating there was a religious service just a few meters away, in the center of Greenbelt.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Ive been eating at Zuni for years and love the place. Sometimes its difficult to get a table. I always used to go there for their wagu beef top blade which was always excellent. However, the last couple of times ive eaten there Ive noticed that the wagu beef wasnt actually authentic, and on my last visit two weks ago, it was decidedly tough., and was more like rump!! To be fair, Jonathan, the manager came over, after I requested it, and gave us a free desert. He did apolagise, but thats not really the point. If they continue to serve sub standard entrees then we will eventually choose another restaurant, depsite the good service and atmosphere. They have got to get the quality back.!!
Overall I would still recommend Zuni.

1  Thank peter w
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Had decided to leave kids at home to have a dinner date with the wife. We ended up here and are sure glad we did. The steaks were great and of good portions. We could not decide on which steak sauce to get, so we asked for all of them, and they gladly served us all of them on the side. Everything was actually good from the bread appetizers, soup, salad, main course, to dessert. Had the Pana cota with fresh fruits for dessert (attached a picture here). House wines were of good selection. Special mention on the "special dip" (olive oil based) they serve with the bread appetizers. Service was excellent and there was no shortage of waiters, so there is always one within beckoning call. And service was always with a smile. On the pricey side, but with the good food, ambiance, and good service, I would say worth it.

2  Thank TRavelBug232323
Reviewed December 24, 2012

First off, the bread in olive oil dipping sauce that came with it was awesome! I wish I could find the recipe for it!

I ordered a US Angus Fillet Mignon cooked medium and it was absolutely perfect. No need to put extra seasoning on it because the meat was tender enough without it. I loved the service as well, the server was kind enough to offer many wine recommendations & even offered us a tasting on the house.

I had a slice of cheesecake (heaven) to finish off the meal! I loved Zuni, the food, the dessert, the service & outdoor seating! This is definitely a place to visit, a hidden gem on the opposite side of greenbelt mall!

3  Thank Natasha A
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Excellent Food (Meet Agnus US Tenderloin) clean premises and very good service, we will come back. Great were the GRappa di Brunello.

1  Thank Theo B