“The best dining experience in Philippines”
Review of Cyma

Cyma
Ranked #91 of 1,456 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Had the Roka Salad, olives and feta, spinach rice and the black Seabass. The chef took Greek cuisine to a different level. Excellent fine food in a casual and friendly atmosphere. Best restaurant I tried in the Philippines so far

Reviewed September 1, 2012

All that we ordered came were served fast & hot! Being a cheese lover...I was very happy with their cheese platter. Their salad with feta cheese was just right & their Baklava delectable! Tired as my family were that day, their food surely perked us up!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you want to see the epitome of bad service then go to Cyma in Greenbelt 2, couple this with mediocre food taste and presentation that you are better reading the description on the menu than eating the food itself.
I love this restaurant but NOT in this LOCATION, I would rather bear the crawling traffic on EDSA to dine in another branch of Cyma.

1  Thank goldie75_57
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Visited Cyma after reading reviews and we were a bit disappointed. The menu is extensive with something for everyone. However, food description sounds a whole lot better than it taste. We were quite surprised at the wait after placing our order especially because the place was not busy at all.

I can say I have had much better Greek food at mall food courts in the U.S. So it's a safe bet we won't return to Cyma.

2  Thank Defenders
Reviewed August 11, 2012

There are only few Greek restaurants in Manila and I find Cyma as the best. We did not make any reservations when we went there for dinner, but the manager was friendly and very accommodating. The Htipiti, Greek Onion Soup and Salmon Psari Fournou were all delicious though I find Paidakia boring and too oily. Overall I enjoyed the experience and me and my friends had a great time.

1  Thank win_grac