“Excellent”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Cocktails were well mixed and the Thai fare was excellent! If you're a Thai food admirer in the Makati area of Manila, GO. It's a casual, contemporary, chic environment and the food is remarkable.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank scottgrayson
Write a ReviewReviews (1,250)

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We ate here after our board meeting and the was so happy with the food. This is an authentic thai restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I have eaten at People's Palace many times over the years and the quality of their food has remained the same, it is always awesome! The service is great too, servers are attentive and cordial. Their salads are very good and also the appetizers. They offer unlimited rice but as I don't eat a lot of rice, I always ask for just a bowl of rice. It comes out more cost effective for me. I can only consume half a bowl of rice. They have a good selection of wines. On cool months (November to February), I recommend staying outdoors, the ambience is wonderful!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Best Thai restaurant in Makati! Love their curry’s. Also their desserts especially the sticky rice with mango.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

One of my favourite eateries in Ayala centre-food is fresh, atmosphere -friendly, staff - efficient - a really cosy and nice spot for lunch with friends or a company gathering.
Their Thai shrimp salad best I have had and...if you go for their cocktails, cancel other plans for the afternoon!
The only “downside” is that it is so busy you have to book the day before.
Enjoy