2,009 results
All reviews john paul spice cake rooftop pool duty manager special thanks makati skyline century mall top floor breakfast buffet deluxe room enjoyed my stay front office makati area firefly angel mina roofdeck
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time here in the Philippines. I never thought that this country will be amazing because everybody was so welcoming. I really enjoy my stay here in the hotel the staff and the food was amazing. I will not forget the view in the room and in the roofdeck. It was so spectacular. I’m sure I’ll comeback to this hotel again and I’ll stay for a week. I want to make a shoutout also to Angel and Pritt who are very hospitable and they help me where I can go to the nice places here in the Philippines.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ashley S
Duty M, General Manager at City Garden GRAND Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your topnotch review for City Garden GRAND Hotel following your recent visit. It feels absolutely great to know you had a mesmerizing stay and first ever visit in our country and that you found our services, room and facilities spectacular. We look forward to welcoming you back should your future travels bring you back to our city.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

The Staff was really great. Angel a hist was very helpful to me on anything I needed. The rooms were clean and the pool was great. The hotel location is near the mall and just a nice area. A nice place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dsinc777

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your five star rating for City Garden GRAND Hotel following your recent stay. As we always strive to create unique and GRAND experience for all our valued guests, it feels truly rewarding to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed our facilities and all touch points. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Staff was really friendly upon check in. I emailed the hotel to ask them to help me surprise my girlfriend because it was our anniversary. And the duty manager arranged a cake for us. On top of that upon check in the staff also gave us the upgrade from superior room to the deluxe room on the 24th floor!
The staff from the Rooftop bar was really nice. Every morning they knew i like cappucino and even when they were not open yet they still provided the cappucino for me.
Jay, William and Juune (cant remember if i spell his name correctly) from the rooftop bar were really kind and gave me every time very good service. Compliments to them!

Hotel is situated close to a Mall and to the airport it took us 20-30minutes by taxi.

Kind regards,

Guest from 2402 ;-) 11-13may 2018

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
Duty M, General Manager at City Garden GRAND Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your topnotch review for City Garden GRAND Hotel following your recent 2 night visit to celebrate your anniversary. I am very pleased that our staff made a difference on your memorable occasion even made more special by your room upgrade, great roof deck bar and our prime location, few walks away from one of the best malls in the city and close distance to the airport. Your lavish praises to my team will not go unnoticed. We look forward to hosting more of your future staycations and anniversaries.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Dined at Spice Cafe to celebrate mother's day for mom and my sister. We enjoyed everything from place to food. We will surely come back. Definitely a good place to dine with your love ones. Shoutout to Trix for assisting us and to your good service ☺

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tootsie025
Duty M, General Manager at City Garden GRAND Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Cheers to your top-rated review for City Garden GRAND Hotel. Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate the just concluded Mother's Day last May 13, 2018. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our food, services and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I visited for 3 nights with my girlfriend and we were extremely happy with our stay! The views from the room alone were amazing, super spacious and light rooms with incredible views of makati! one noticeable plus was the height of the room, which made the room feel so much bigger which was nice. The Room service was really great and was not more expensive than eating in the restaurant whch was a nice feature. make sure to check out the rooftop bar, especially at golden hour around sunset because the views of Manila from up there are nothing short of stunning.

Waking up is a whole different experience at this hotel, simply because we were SO excited to get out of bed for the breakfast buffet! This buffet had EVERYTHING. Sushi, pastry, Yoghurts, fruits, and the best part... They were happy to make fresh squeezed juices (various types) AND ice blended frappé's without any additional charge. Of course, this goes without saying after what was just written, the service was pretty close to perfect!

5 stars, we will definitely be back here! best value for you while you're in Manila, for sure most bang for your buck!

Room tip: ask for a room thats high up, beautiful views!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jonashornehoj
Duty M, General Manager at City Garden GRAND Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your awesome review for City Garden GRAND Hotel. We are incredibly overwhelmed knowing you were extremely happy with your 3 nights stay experience owing to most touch points worth your lavish praises and worth coming back to you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.