“Lucky Find”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining seats up to 4 Views of Makati City
Dining seats up to 4
Views of Makati City
Inverter type Window AC
Tower 3
Game room- Billiard/ pool, table tennis, darts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Arapino
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Lucky Find”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I had to travel to Philippines with short notice. I was trying to find a codo in BGC or Makati and it was proving to be difficult. Then, one owner of a unit that was not available mentioned that a friend is planning to put his 1B condo for vacation rental. She connected us and I was informed that as I would be the first one to rent the unit, I was given a special rate. That proved to be the icing on the cake.

My contact promised to have the unit refurbished in the 10-day window before my arrival. Well, the Columns are known to be high-end. So, I did not know what to expect when I arrive, but I was assured all will be well. It was more than well. The unit was spacious, comfortable, well equipped and very clean. They even sent someone to clean everything on my 5th day.

Though Makati is usually crowded with people and traffic, I did not have to worry about that much. The Columns are located on the main drag connecting Makati to BGC and EDSA. Getting in and out was almost always a breeze. In the area, there were many restaurants, shops, banks, etc. nothing was out of reach nod within walking distance.

Though I did not get to use most of the amenities due to my busy schedule, they were all there; swimming pool, gym, etc. more important for me was the parking slot and the unit came with one. This is a big deal as it is not an easy to find a 1B condo with a parking slot. Fantastic.

Yes, I was Happy and very pleased.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 22, 2014
Dear Hashim,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay. As our very first guest, we actually had you in mind when we were making the apartment ready for your arrival. We have you to thank for making it all possible. You're welcome to stay with us again anytime.

Best regards,

Rommel
RonaldRos...
Aklan Province, Philippines
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Looking for a comfortable transient place to stay in Makati can be quite a challenge specially if you're on a budget. While there is definitely no shortage, what are currently being offered in the market do not always fit the bill, in my opinion. More often than not, when you stay in a budget hotel in Makati, you're confined in the tiniest of space that even your luggage hardly fits, can do nothing but lie down in bed to watch TV or worse, sleep in the same room with complete strangers. That's why more and more I've stayed in apartments allowing short term lets. A recent discovery was one at the Columns Ayala. I paid just a few hundred more than what I used to for what may be the most crammed budget hotel room in the same neighbourhood. Rommel's one-bedroom was spacious, at over 50 sq. m in size, newly renovated with most essentials and what one might need for short and long term rent. In addition, it's got all the amenities that not even luxury hotels can boast of like a game room and mini theatre. Recommended. Will definitely consider staying here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spaciousness of the unit
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing