“Great location”
Review of Prince Plaza II

Prince Plaza II
Ranked #23 of 62 Specialty Lodging in Makati
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The hotel is accessible to many places in makati and Manila. Very near greenbelt and other malls, Friendly and helpful staff. Buffet Breakfast was okey. Nice room with cooking facilities. A short ride from the airport. Would love to come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
StFrancisSuites R, The Management at Prince Plaza II, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from St. Francis Suites & Resort – Prince Plaza II Condotel!

Thank you for considering our hotel, where you feel closer to home than you think. We are delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay with us during your recent visit. Feedback from our guests is always welcome and we thank you for helping us to recognize our areas that we can improve on.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Some friends and I needed a place to stage a stag party. This place was ideal and pretty discrete. The rooms were of ample size, actually pretty decent size for a one bedroom suite. A plus was the free breakfast included in the price of the room. Security needs work though, as almost anybody can enter the building and the reception is very inefficient.

Room Tip: get a one or two bedroom suite if you want to sleep better.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Manny C
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Pros:
Staff are nice and courteous. You can stay in the regular rooms (would not recommend-circa 1970's furnishings) or in the updated ones at extra cost. I stayed in an updated studio that had 2 hot plates, a microwave and a fridge. The room was decorated nicely and had good A/C.
The hotel is 3 minutes away from the Greenbelt mall. Great location.

Cons
Although the updated room was nice, the feel of the hotel is not great. The entrance is dated, and the breakfast room and what was on offer was depressing. They have an exercise room but it looked scary. I had a lot of problems with the internet as well, which were resolved on the last day of my 5-day stay.

Bottom line: Its a fine place to stay as a back-up option. But if you are coming to Manila for work, skip this place, pay just a little bit more and stay in something that will be comfortable, bright, and better quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank trailtramp
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed in Prince plaza hotel last Nov. 5-7 since we have a symposium in Makati. There was no decent lobby in the hotel but the rooms are ok. There were kitchen utensils and other kitchenwares if you want to cook. The bathroom was very small and everyday you have to remind them to change the towels. These are just minor comments but one that I got really furious about was that they did not give us the wifi password 'til we checked out! When I arrived, I asked for the password and they said they will just call us in our rooms but they didn't. So I called to ask but they said there was a problem with the connection. The next day I asked again and they said it is working already and they will just send the password in our rooms, again they didn't so I had to call again. On the third day, it was the same scenario and I was very disappointed because I think they were just lying and that they don't really have wifi connections in most rooms since my colleages were not able to connect as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Danskiedoo
Reviewed October 2, 2013

It was pretty good. The food was alright. The beds were alright. The bathroom was alright but the fact that you couldn't put toilet paper down the toilet. There was a window in the toilet that didn't close I had to get my brother to shut it from the out side. There was a malfunction with the fire alarm that went of 3 times in one night.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RealRach1
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stayed here in August 2013. On the first night, we saw a dead cockroach on the bathroom floor. On our third and last day, the dead cockroach was still there! This is despite the fact that the room was made up everyday as we requested. Breakfast area doubles as a function room, very poor ventilation. Front desk service totally terrible and inefficient! Even with 5 persons on the front desk at the same time, still cannot do simple tasks efficiently, very poor customer service.. The only thing it really offers is its location. I won't stay here again and will not recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank LeoneSith
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Back to a familiar place. This is the 3rd time I stayed at the newly renovated rooms and so far only 2 out of the 3 is deemed by me to be fully renovated. One of them is more like a patch up job. For this trip, the room is indeed truly fully renovated. Service has improved this year. Newspaper are now distributed almost daily (almost because for certain days the papers are missing). One grieve I have of this place is the pest control. Since it is a mix development, there are roach and ants running about. Another area that can be improved is the water pressure. Its just too low yet their maintenance staff keep insisting its normal. Oh well.

Front desk staff is as courteous as always with a ready smile. I will be back, hopefully my concerns are addressed by then.

Room Tip: Inspect the rooms, not all are alike.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business