“Great Experience”
Review of Football Manila

Football Manila
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Whilst on my travels i was looking to meet new people, (locals and fellow travellers) and what better way to do so, than by playing football!!

The games were very well organised at Football Manila and i met some fantastic people.

I recommend going along, you will not regret it!!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank matt d

Quezon City, Philippines
“Organized Football”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Very organized games and very friendly staff! Had lots of fun playing with this group as they make it easy for people like me who doesn't have a group to play football with and doesn't know where to play. Highly recommended!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Patrick8292
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love football and live in Manila?”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The first time I joined one of the many football tournaments that Football Manila organized I was completely captivated. The organizers and players were outgoing and friendly. It has a very positive football environment that encourages players to play well and fair. A great way to play the beautiful game and meet new people!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Miko J
Manila, Philippines
“YES!!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great organization, great people, lots of fun! I was lucky enough to have been introduced to FM by a group of friends and since then, I haven't found a better place to play the beautiful game. Plainly and simply said, the best place to go for football in Metro Manila.

Visited August 2013
Taguig City, Philippines
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Awesome experience! I was looking for places to play football since I came here in 2008. But I didn't know anybody and none of my officemates knew a thing about football. Finally I accidentally discovered Football Manila in October 2012 and I have been playing with this cool group since then. If you happen to spend a week or a month here, check out their Facebook page to learn more about their open play schedule. You won't be disappointed. TU!!!

Visited November 2013