“Customer Service is Key to a Small Boutique Restaurant”
Review of Prime 101

Prime 101
Ranked #204 of 1,388 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Customer Service is Key to a Small Boutique Restaurant”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The space is small, but decorated stylishly. I like the fact that it also serves as a chic furniture store. The food was amazing, although my experience was tarnished by an obnoxious waiter. I was celebrating my friend's upcoming wedding so it was supposed to set the tone for the night of her bachelorette party. The food was great, I have no complaints about that. However, our waiter wasn't tending to our needs despite our attempts to make requests. He spoke over us as we were making our order. He wouldn't allow us to finish our sentences and instead, seemed as if he rather enjoyed the sound of his own voice.

I would like to visit and dine there again to redeem my experience, in hopes that my customer service experience is better than the last, although, given that this is a vacation, I'd rather spend my time and money elsewhere.

• Visited February 2014