I had 4 nights at the Somerset Millenium Makati - overall I would rate my stay as very good. Staff are friendly and willing to provide good info on the surrounding areas. The rooms are well furnished with all necessary amenities.
Wifi was excellent, as was the security.
Maybe the only downside was the breakfasts - quite boring and limited range available.
It's in a great location, a quiet area but very close to the Greenbelt shopping complex - only a 3 minute walk away.
The spa was closed for refurbishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila