A friend of mine recommended one of the biggest rooms found in Somerset Millennium in Makati city, its pretty spacious for a 1 bedroom unit since it has a separate bedroom, living room, dining, and kitchen. Stayed here for a week with two of my college buddies and it really has great interiors! the kitchen was just okay but the living room had great space to relax in. The internet connection was fast and gives value for your money. The guards and other security personnel we're friendly as well. Had a good swim before we left, I am thinking of coming back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila