“Adequete”

Makati Palace Hotel
Ranked #66 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed April 24, 2012

There is better value in Makati for a room. The lobby is nice place to sit and watch the street life. It is a modern very large hotel with all the amenities, but the place is a bit tired. The rooms are large with fridge. Breakfast buffet is good. It is easy to find and convenient to malls and restaurants. Stairs are a killer with luggage to get to the lobby from the street. The door men generally dont assist without politely and firmly asking.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank BananaMangoChocolate

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Just a 5-minute walk from our office. Hotel is not recommended though for those with kids/teenagers as there are lots of "p" in the area. You'll see them doing tricks in broad daylight. I wonder why nothing is being done about it... Is it legal in Makati?

Breakfast was ordinary. Service in the dining room area was great, though. Housekeeping also did a great job. They did what my room mates and I requested, and continued doing what we requested without being told to do so.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank christami
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Well, i stayed in this hotel for twice in between trips, and i have to say that i won´t again next time. The place is surrounded by strip clubs, discos and "company girls". While we were there, around the hall there were a few rooms with parties and drunk people making noise most of the night. I noticed that most guests were men ( for obvious reasons), so i wouldn´t recomment this hotel if you´re travelling as a family with kids.
As in for the rooms, well the bathrooms need a scrub and the penthouse rooms on the top floor a clean. It smelt of cigarettes and had hair lying around in the bathroom!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Natkeam
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed at first night in Superior room which was unclean and very old furniture and i changed it after one night to same type but the second one was nice and clean. The receptionist are friendly and smiley but the bad things is the Laundry as they lost one of my shirts and gave me someone els :(

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Ali A
Reviewed February 23, 2012

luxurious hotel. exquisite furniture. friendly people.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ROMEL88
Reviewed February 8, 2012

not too bad at all, located in center of Makati, with access to almost everywhere, 7eleven is rite at the corner & all the fast food joints are about 2 mins walking distance.

greenbelt n a few malls are 6-8 mins drive away.
mall of asia is like 12-15 mins drive.

bars are round the corner of the hotel.

taxis are always waiting near the hotel.

-however, wifi & breakfast should have been included in the price since most hotels around offer atleast 1 of the 2 free.

-some pics may have been photoshoped, since room are not that fancy as shown in pics, they are nice, not fancy!

-take ur own towel!

had to pay for breakfast & wifi service!

Room Tip: must take room at a higher floor so you can view the beautiful landscape & avoid the loud music...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank A K
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We checked in at about 8pm at the hotel. After we had settled down at our room, not thirty minutes have passed when we received a call at our room. My girlfriend and I simultaneously answered the phone since she was in the bathroom and I was lying in the bed. The caller was male and I thought that the call was about some hotel related thing that I let my girlfriend handle the call and had hung up. Moments later my girlfriend called my attention from the bathroom and told me to pick up the phone again. It turned out that the caller apparently knew me and sounded that he really did. The caller asked me to guess who he was and that he was dissappointed that I did not knew his name. Being the idiot that I was, I had started guessing since I had many friends. After a while, I had ran out of guesses and started to get suspicious. The caller started to get wind of my suspicion and had said that he will be just calling me on my cel. After he had hung up, we realized that the caller might be some kind of robber trying to size us up by calling. We called for hotel security and informed them about the call. The lobby receptionist told us that they will be investigating the incident. As of this time, the call we had received that night is still unaccounted for. Overall, the incident gave us quite a scare since it could have been some modus that victimizes guests in the hotel. I would not be coming back again ever in this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank JohnnyKamote
Travelers also viewed these Makati hotels
Berjaya Makati Hotel - Philippines
#52 of 86 in Makati
Crown Regency Hotel Makati
One Pacific Place Serviced Residences
City Garden Hotel Makati

Been to Makati Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Makati Palace Hotel

Address: 5011 P. Burgos Corner Canceres Sts., Makati, Luzon, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Makati
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#22 Spa Hotel in Makati
Price Range: $34 - $61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Makati Palace Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Makati Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Makati Palace Manila