“If you had enough of Frappe....then try out their milk tea”

Tea Farm Philippines
Ranked #68 of 83 Coffee & Tea in Makati
Cuisines: Cafe
Quezon City, Philippines
“If you had enough of Frappe....then try out their milk tea”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I like going to this Tea Farm establishment when ever a I need to relax or order a take out. It is conveniently located near my office and its along Ayala Ave. There were lots of Milk Tea variants being offered but I really haven't tried it all, I usually ordered the Dark Chocolate Milk Tea which cost me P90 pesos. If you want add-ons such as Pearl or Fruit Jelly you have to shell out additional 15 pesos. It's worth it if you had enough coffee intake and want to try something different ...this is the place to be. Staff were always polite and service was ok. They offered delivery too as we do have done so many times in our office during break time. All I can say....it is so delicious....I couldn't get enough.

• Visited June 2013

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Good Milk tea!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

i really like their Toffee Blended Milk Tea. You can add egg pudding or pearls to compliment your tea! The price is very reasonable. They offer delivery, i think with minimum order of 4 or 5 milk teas.

• Visited May 2013
Makati
“Lav'et!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love their Brown Sugar Cinnamon! I enjoy every sip of its cinnamony-taste with a little bit of sweetness from the milk tea and the pearls that almost melt in your mouth. One thing more that I like from this store, is it's friendly atmosphere. It has a farm-like ambience and the staff are all smiles. A must try!

• Visited April 2013