“Bowling Tournament”
Review of Superbowl Club

Superbowl Club
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is my first time here. I think the place is old but its clean and well maintained. Me and colleagues enjoyed playing here. I can say this is a great place to play bowling. You can also order food and drinks (Pizza and beer) while playing. ;)

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The bowling arena is a little small but that's how I like it. Unlike in MOA or other places, they're too big and I get a little distracted in big venues. The staff is very accommodating, they are open for reservations. It also offers food and drinks. The comfort rooms are clean and well-kept. It is as good as home. I really feel at home when I play here. It may be old but it is well maintained.

4  Thank ChanCarrillo
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had our bowling tournament here @ Superbowl Club. Place is clean. It has different bowling lanes to choose from. Equipment is up to date compared to other bowling place. Superbowl Club offers food as well. Like pizza, noodles and also beer. "World Bowling Champion" "Paeng" Nepomuceno also plays here (practice). It was a great introduction to bowling sports!

1  Thank ERQESCR