“Worth crossing town for”
Review of Beni's Falafel

Beni's Falafel
Ranked #8 of 1,456 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I love falafel. I travel a lot and usually try to find the best falafel place in town. Beni's is not just the best falafel in Manila - it is up there with the best anywhere. It is a simple snack bar style place. Clean, cheap and mouth-watering falafel. And the beer is cold.

2  Thank SeanOFlynn

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was a pleasant surprise. I really wasn't going to dine here. I just sat outside for a quick break after a good massage at a nearby hotel. But I thought I must eat something before my appointment with the dermatologist. So I ordered a falafel sandwich with much hesitation as the first falafel experience I had was not very good. This is one of the best falafel in town and we are not kidding you. I ate my sandwich in less than 10 minutes and I am not a sandwich kind of person. That day I came back for take aways to try the Hummus and a few more sandwiches like the Sabbich which had eggplant. This week alone I have been there 3x and I still plan on coming back for more. Beni is warm and very good person. Please stop by here when you can.

3  Thank LimeCoco
Reviewed May 6, 2014

the best flafel, you must go there. they are so nice people and they have the best food in manila. beni is very kind person :)

1  Thank romim10
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

A small, simple, clean restaurant. I went there for the Falafel and hummus, and was not disapointed. Falafel is similar to Shawarma without the meat. :) This is a healthier alternative to your late night craving, better than burger or pizza. Must try their garlic and chili sauce, perfect with the fresh tasting Falafel.
Beni was accomodating and his staff are attentive. Parking can be difficult, park on the next street fronting A-venue mall. טעים מאוד!

1  Thank MikeCarmona
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great late night spot. I think you should go only if you like falafel! It has a very limited menu. But the falafel is the best I have tried so far in the country. Freshly made, great pita bread also. They could improve the veggies, they were passable only. But the hummus, garlic sauce, hot sauce, pita and falafel were all top notch. Be prepared, truly a hole in the wall type spot, but a good find nonetheless.

1  Thank stingray1224