“An Oasis of Tranquility Right in The Heart of Makati’s Business District”
Review of Greenbelt Chapel

Greenbelt Chapel
Ranked #2 of 70 things to do in Makati
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I usually visit this chapel to hear mass on Sundays. The architecture of the church is very conducive for prayer and meditation. The exterior also looks pleasing - from the carefully manicured grounds leading to the chapel to the pond full of lotus flowers and Koi fishes.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

A place one must visit while shopping in the exclusive side of Glorietta Mall. Loved the greeness surrounding the church. I was so happy to rest my souls and my heart for a little while... I shall return very soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

A nice place to stop and hear an anticipated mass on a Tuesday afternoon. Not too crowded during weekdays. Although it is right in the middle of all shopping malls, you can still feel the solemnity of the place.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We usually come here for our early morning mass whenever we are in Greenbelt. You could also find the time for a confession.A halfway place for those who are working or just passing through going to shop or see a movie. One I never misses when there in that area... like a cleansing diet for the soul.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I would love to always attend mass in this chapel as it feels like you are in a paradise, because of the trees, landscapes and the arrangement of the chapel. You can spend much time with your family having dinner after the mass ended.