“Great intro to Filipino cuisine!”
Review of Nam Nam

Nam Nam
Ranked #697 of 1,451 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Before Nam Nam, I had no idea abt Filipino food besides goldilocks polvoron. This was introduced to me by a colleague and I hv to say, I really enjoyed the sisig and the rolls quite a lot. It is also inexpensive for the location. Will go there if I am in Manila for work again,

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went here last Wednesday night since we want to try this out. What I got is Tinapa rice and Bellylicious. Well, there is nothing special about the food since it is just "Typical" Filipino dish. In addition, they forgot my order. So I've waited for additional 15-20 minutes :( Service is slow. Wait staff named "GRACE" doesn't know how to smile, to say thank you. So rude! She does not have CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. So pathetic! I personally will not go back

1  Thank ERQESCR
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here this evening and I had the "crunchy salt and pepper squid rings with sweet chili sauce" and garlic rice, it was tasty but nothing special.

The waitress named grace was very rude and is in dire need of a customer service course.

On the contrary, the waiter named Joecel was courteous and apologetic when the other waiter forgot my friend's order.

The interior was classy but for some reason it was hot inside.

Overall, the experience was average. Would not recommend and would not go back.

1  Thank AJCruz07
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food was excellent. I especially loved their sinigang na baboy with the watermelon ingredient. All their food tasted excellent especially at their affordable prices. They also offered quite a good selection of drinks.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

sometimes you get lucky and stumble upon a very good restaurant. this is one. i was hosting a small HAPPY HOUR gathering for some of my filipino friends. we were going to start at BUBBA GUMP...< please keep reading......dont give up on me yet> on the second floor of greenbelt because they SUPPOSEDLY had a great happy hour...they DID NOT..and it was so pittiful that i left in search of ANYTHING better.on the first floor of greenbelt 2 there is a corridor of restaurants each with their own outdoor patio. most reviews suggest you go to STICKY FINGERS.....< dont go there ,its a waste of time and ill review> so i headed to sticky fingers because they DO OFFER a HAPPY HOUR as do all the other outdoor patio restaurants in that corridor.all the venues offer a 50 peso draft beer. but the NAM NAM outdoor patio offered an all you can drink happy hour of their cocktail of the day. G BOY the manager is so nice he offered me ANY special of the day drink so ordered the COSMOPOLITAN.....all you can drink and made to order for 295 pesos.....what a great deal . and servic was excellent and RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO STICKY FINGERS......our party had a GREAT time and G BOY the manager extended happy hour for ANOTHER HOUR at NO CHARGE...he will do the same for you...well....our party started seeing the food that was coming out of the MAIN restaurant . you can eat in the air conditioned restaurant or eat outside on the patio. the restaurant manager is JAIME..more about her later......the food looked so good that i went inside to inspect the kitchen.the food coming out looked freshly and lovingly prepared. it was too crowded to eat there that night and we did not want to eat outside . i contacted the WATCHFUL manager JAIME and made a reservation for the following night.we were NOT disappointed.
jaine really cares about food preperation and service. she is an experienced manager that was hired away from the competition. jaime and her staff DELIVERS.
pancit...best ever had in manila...this will change your idea of pancit.
the eggplant with vegetables was eleganly presented and tasted even better
the FRESH lakefish was steamed to perfection.
the only disappointment was the KARE KARE.....it is a dish with braised oxtail in a peanut sauce....my advice is to SKIP it....the peanut sauce is so thick that the oxtail was smothered . just skip it.
everything else was expertly prepared and service exellent..and dont forget to start with the all you can drink happy hour outside....