“Awesome Bar Burger!”

8 Cuts Burger Blends
Ranked #23 of 1,350 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fast Food, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“Awesome Bar Burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Wow! The Big Game Bar Burger was awesome. It had a gamey bold aged beef flavor which is anything but a common beef burger pattie. A double patty was heavy at P390. The Beef Bomb Piggy Chuck was not bad with short rib, nutty, balanced lean and fat taste with strips of bacon. The onion rings were yummy caramelized. The Bleu and The Shroom are next on our list to try out.

• Visited June 2014

• Indonesian first
Makati, Philippines
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I am not a meat eater so I don't go for burgers but this place is awesome. If I had to be bad for a day and eat meat, the burgers here are worth being sinful for a day or a meal because they are goooood.

Visited May 2014
Philippines
“I Love Burger Bar's The Bleu double pattie tribute!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Burger Bar is owned by the same people as 8 Cuts Burger!

My husband and son are Burger People!!! Consequently, we've had burgers here, there and everywhere:) Me? I eat burgers, but there's other things I'd rather order first. Which makes it a big surprise that I actually LOVE Burger Bar's The Bleu double pattie tribute:))) I did ask for extra bleu cheese on the side, too.

The boys rave about The Piggy, The Bar Burger, The Hangover Burger, The Rising Shroom and the 4 Cheese Chuck---all with double patties, of course. This isn't the place to count calories. You might as well add Onion Rings, Crinkle-cut Potatoes, or Fries. Go all the way I say!!!

• Visited June 2014
“Best burgers in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Best burgers I've had in Manila, and probably anywhere in the world actually. Relaxed setting, good for a casual meal with your buddies. I like the "build your own burger" concept that's available if you don't want to pick something straight from the menu. Besides the toppings, you are able to select your own cut of the beef used. Good margaritas as well! Highly recommended! Been several times and already looking forward to going back.

• Visited May 2014
Bangkok
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I am a burger fan, and overseas, it is difficult to find one made the American way (no beetroot or other extraneous ingredients). So I was pleasantly surprised at Burger Bar. These are really, really good burgers. You can get several mixtures or beef in them, and this optimizes taste with juiciness. These burgers are not only good for Asia, but these would be considered good burgers in the US as well.

The price is pretty darn good, too, and I think the burgers are as good, if not better, than American up-scale burgers costing two to three times as much. I dined at a famous burger restaurant in Las Vegas recently, and except for the size (the Burger Bar burger was smaller), the taste of the Burger bar burger was better and much less expensive than the $16 Vegas burger.

This is one of my "must stops" anytime I am in Manila now.

• Visited December 2013