“Tasty” 4 of 5 bubbles

Shakey's
Ranked #582 of 1,338 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Taguig City, Philippines
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We went there last june to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday together with his siblings. We ordered their monster meal which include pizza, carbona, chicken, mojos and garlic bread everything is delicious and very tasty. Location is a bit crowded since its weekend and we have to wait for a few minuted before we can get a table, but the meal is worth the wait. Service is a little slow but tolerable.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank perl0710

San Jose, California
“A taste of home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I had been in the Philippines for two weeks, and we were really craving an American pizza. Shakey's was right across the street from our hotel, so we decided to give it a shot, and it hit the spot! It seems like they're open all hours of the night, which was nice if we wanted a midnight snack after checking out the nightlife. The restaurant itself looked a little worse for wear, but it was very clean and the service was exceptional, which I never thought I'd say about a pizza chain. Our waiter actually checked in on us! Like I said before, Philippine hospitality is the best!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank nicnac408
Manila, Philippines
“perfect store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Fast service, attentive staff and good selection of menu. These are the reasons why I always go back to this particular branch.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mhik30
Makati, Philippines
“Good resto..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Their chicken is fantastic. I like their mojo potatoes with sour cream dip and spaghetti. I always order the Bunch of lunch here but I usually leave out the salad. The clump of dressing is just wrong - its too heavy and taste like cheap mayonnaise. Such a shame because I really like salad.

Visited December 2012
Cavite, Cavite City, Philippines
“always open”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

When we're craving for pizza during a stressful day at work, this is where we go. The restaurant is just a few blocks from the office and is open 24 hours, which is a plus since it caters for those in the BPO industry. Food is as good as you would expect from Shakeys. The only downside is it takes quite a while before they serve the food, so it isn't ideal for short breaks.

• Visited December 2012