Raffles Makati
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
$114
Shangri-La.com
$119
$39
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$49
$161
$151
$97
$83
$100
$94
Agoda.com
All reviewswriters barbutler servicejunior suiteprivate poolsingapore slinghigh teawalk in closetevening cocktailscoffee machinecafe macaronbreakfast buffethome away from homef bother hotelsdining tablewonderful hotelperfect stay
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Escape the hustle of Makati - this suite only new hotel is superb!
Lobby is so quiet
Afternoon is perfect - quiet and relaxed - food was excellent
Butler service - all staff were very professional and knew my name from day one

Room Tip: I imagine all the rooms are fantastic
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank DCMoore4
Raffles and Fai... M, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear DCMoore4,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for not being able to respond to you til now. But we hope that you've had a chance to stay with us since then. The hotel has gone through some changes, all for the better, I assure you. We hope that we have the good fortune of welcoming you back for many years to come.

Oliver Dudler

Reviewed June 29, 2013

In our eternal quest for a luxury hotel in Manila, I can honestly report, the search is over. Raffles hotel in Makati is marvelous. Everything from the bed linens to the complimentary English high tea in the afternoon oozes class. Unlike the other hotels in he area that claim to be "5 star", the staff here have been meticulously trained to serve your every need. Although, they do need to be conscious of female recognition. My wife was more than once, ignored when greeted at certain areas. There are a couple of criticisms ( wouldn't be my review unless there were at least a couple!), food in bar and lounge area needs to be improved, a friend came to meet us for lunch and we had a tuna sandwich and nachos...not impressed at all. Breakfast buffet is a bit of a mess, service needs to be better, our eggs came over cold. In fairness, the manager made us a whole new plate. But overall this hotel is lovely, the rooms have high ceilings, with entry area that can be closed off so there is no noise heard from the hallways. Fantastic bathrooms with luxury bath products. A butler for each floor that caters to your every need. Yes, one pays a little more than the others in the area, but it is well worth it.

Room Tip: They are probably all good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rpfinds

Dear rpfinds,

Oliver Dudler

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Big rooms! Service is good. I have to say that house keeping is a bit slow. Long bar is a not a good place to drink if you are lonely or depressed you might wind up committing suicide after a few drinks thanks to their band.

Location is good though. Greenbelt 3&5 is just accross where restaurants, bar, coffee shop, mall and even chapel is available. 24hr convenient (Mini Stop) store is also available right outside the hotel, just ask the doorman for directions.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank thevacationtrip
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

I'm glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and find our service good. Thank you for your feedback on our Housekeeping service. I've already shared your comment with their department so we can improve on it.

I wish to share with you that we will be showcasing a different line up of music and bands at the Long Bar soon. I hope you can come visit and give us your comments.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Raffles Makati. I hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

What a wonderful place! The beautiful and luxurious with the calm and peaceful atmosphere, the attentive staff...
raffles gave us time to see everything we wanted, without being in a rush or hurry
if you'll visit makati, there is no other choice !
the raffles is the best hotel in makati
and I appreciate your room upgrade ... Thanks so much

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank YIONEWOOKOREA
Raffles_FairmontPH, Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience.

In the middle of the busy city, we try to provide our guests a calm and peaceful oasis where they can escape to – which is why I’m glad to learn that you had a relaxing stay with us.

Also, thank you for considering Raffles Makati as one of the best hotels in the city. We are grateful for your kind feedback.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Excellent from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. The whole experience was delightful. I've stayed in many 5* and boutique hotels all over the world and I can truthfully say that this place compares with the best of them. The service is just wonderful, the facilities great and the rooms perfect.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank ColonialMaster

Thank you very much for measuring us up with the other five-star hotels you’ve stayed in around the world. I’m glad that you had delightful stay experience with us.

I wish to thank you as well for your gracious feedback on our facilities, suites and most especially our service. I’m glad that your overall experience was excellent.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Raffles Makati, hopefully in the not too distant future.