“When donut meets croissant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Macaron

Cafe Macaron
Ranked #34 of 84 Coffee & Tea in Makati
Cuisines: Cafe
“When donut meets croissant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

It was a great experience, overall! I was with my friends when we visited the outlet and it was a surprise that they were actually launching a new product which is the "doussant" that was popularly known nowadays as "cronuts". We had the raspberry, pistachio and cinnamon flavor but what I like the most is the cinnamon because of the lightness of its sweetness. Then just two weeks ago I went there to try the honey glaze and I HAVE A NEW FAV!! Right sweetness but the only thing that I don't like about those was it's a little oily so I hope they can do something about it. Is it possible to just bake those just to make it more healthy :-) But above all love dining in at fairmont's cafe macaron :-)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Boston, Massachusetts
“My morning office”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

While staying at Raffles, every morning I would visit Cafe Macaron to get some work done and have a latte or coffee. The cafe is wonderful, everything I have had there is fantastic. The environment is a great place to work in. Definitely try the macaron cookies as well, definitely worth it. The staff is always wonderful, friendly and helpful.

• Visited August 2013