2,139 results
All reviews gold lounge le labo spectrum restaurant macaroons rain shower breakfast buffet in room dining business trip hotel staff makati area green belt fitness center club floor five star hotel business district greenbelt mall mango
Reviewed March 26, 2015 via mobile

Rooms are big, bathroom is bigger than my house. Facilities are great - food, health club, business centre...all brilliant. The hotel's safe and secure too. Service from the staff is amazing! One of the best business hotels I've stayed in anywhere in the world.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank cowboyjb
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2015

Dear Cowboyjb,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Fairmont. I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay experience.

I wish to thank you for commending the condition of all our facilities including the warm hospitality of our colleagues.

We hope to welcome you again should your travels take you back to Manila.

Reviewed March 26, 2015

It's hard, if not impossible, to go wrong with Fairmont. This hotel is in one of the best neighborhoods of Manila with terrific restaurants and cafes and everything you need nearby. The service is, as you would expect, excellent. Fantastic and delicious breakfast. Wonderfully comfortable and terrifically appointed and quiet rooms. The only possible negative is that the fitness center is a few degrees too warm for a serious cardio workout -- but it's very well equipped. Overall this is an absolutely top notch option in Manila.

Dear WWDC11,

Thank you for your excellent review of Fairmont Makati. You are too kind to describe our hotel as one of the best in town.

I wish to extend to you my thanks for taking the time to share in detail the experiences and amenities that you enjoyed most with us. I have taken note of your feedback on the temperature of our Fitness Center, please allow us to look into this.

Please do consider staying with us again on your next business trip back to Manila.

Reviewed March 23, 2015

I have stayed numerous times at the Fairmont in Makati Manila. It is always a fabulous time and I truly enjoy every moment I have there. I especially enjoy the 4th floor outside pool bar. Bar Managers Chiz, Lelaine, Paul, and Christian are all incredibly kind and will do whatever they can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. If you have a few hours and are not staying at the Fairmont I still recommend swinging by and seeing Chiz and his bar crew at the pool. I spent countless hours just chatting with them and enjoying the sun while I was in Manila on business. THANKS, CHIZ AND EVERYONE! Also, Alan the lifeguard is hilarious, so if you get a chance to joke around with him you definitely should!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2015

Dear Jon M,

Welcome back! Always a pleasure to have you with us.

I'm glad that your stay with us just keeps getting better, and more enjoyable, with every visit.

Thank you for taking the time to commend our Pool Bar colleagues - Chiz, Lelaine, Paul, Alan and Christian. I'm happy that you formed a friendship with them. I will make sure that they receive your kind words.

We look forward to your next stay at the Fairmont.

Reviewed March 21, 2015

Great hotel, even down to the quick checkin, in my room, which took 3 minutes and they even knew my name! Every staff member met me with a smile. Close to many restaurants in the Green Belt mall. Definitely a place to come back to.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Lefkas43,

Thank you for staying at Fairmont Makati during your business trip to Manila. I'm glad that we were able to provide you a swift and efficient service.

I'm also happy to learn that our colleagues made you feel welcomed throughout your stay.

It would be a pleasure to have you visit us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2015

I have stayed many times at the Fairmont Makati where the service is consistently good. It begins the moment you arrive and are greeted with a smile. Rooms are a good size and well laid out and well appointed.

The wifi is strong and easily allows working from the room on the generous sized desk. If you need more support for printing etc I recommend the business center that is set up to accommodate printing, faxes etc.

The breakfast has a lot of variety and again you are spoiled by lovely service with a smile.

After dealing with the Makati traffic it is great to return to the hotel where they make you feel welcome. The location is great and very safe. There is no shortage of shops and eateries all within walking distance.

All-in-all the Fairmont makes overseas travel easier in every way.

Dear AussieMark888,

I appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your appreciation for Fairmont Makati. Your loyalty and patronage is highly valued.

I'm glad that we are able to consistently provide you a wonderful and memorable stay experience. We hope to continue to serve you for many more years to come.