Fairmont Makati
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
$108
$116
$108
$80
Hotels.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$51
$49
1,946 results
All reviewsgold loungespectrum restaurantle labomacaroonsrain showerbreakfast buffetin room diningbusiness tripfitness centergreen belthotel staffmakati areaclub floorgreenbelt mallbusiness districtmetro manilamango
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My family had a wonderful stay at Fairmont Makati. The service was outstanding from all the staff. We have a very positive experience. The hotel was immaculate and clean, the staff were exceptionally friendly and polite. We were made to feel like celebrities! The breakfast buffet was very good and the service provided by those staff was impeccable. From the moment we arrive at Fairmont Makati to the minute we left we were very impressed with the service and standard of this hotel. I wish more hotels would follow this line of service and standards. Great hotel, will definitely go back.

2  Thank Grace F
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Grace F,

I wish to extend my sincerest thanks for your wonderful review. Thank you very much for taking the time to write it. I'm glad that you and your family had an enjoyable stay and would consider coming back in the future.

Thank you for your positive feedback on our facilities, our breakfast buffet and most especially on the service of our hotel colleagues. I'm glad that they made you feel like celebrities, as you all should be. Our guests are very important to us. Which is why it gives us great joy to learn that you and your family felt taken care of.

I wish to thank you for considering Fairmont Makati as the benchmark for standards and services. Trust that we will continue to do our best and make you proud.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Excellent hotel and the services are beyond expectation. The Pool Staff is wonderful..........I spent about 3-4 hours a day at the pool, eating, reading and sunbathing. The Staff; Chiz, Christan, Francis, Lalaine (and others) were totally awesome!

Room Tip: I was on the 8th floor and our room was quiet and sunny.
2  Thank dianemarie2

Dear dianemarie2,

Thank you very much for commending the service of our hotel colleagues. I'm glad to learn that we were able to provide you a wonderful stay experience by exceeding your expectation. Thank you for your warm words, you're too kind.

I'm glad that our swimming pool provided you a comfortable and relaxing sanctuary during your stay with us. I will make sure that Chiz, Christian, Francis and Lalaine receive your generous commendations.

Please keep Fairmont Makati in mind on your next staycation in the city.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The hotel is clean and very accessible to restaurants, shops, etc. staff is super friendly, helpful and cheerful. A bit confusing at first because there are two hotels in one property (the other one is Raffles). Will definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Thelma T

Dear Thelma T,

I'm delighted to learn that you and your family will stay with us again in the near future due to your recent stay experience. I'm happy that you had a wonderful stay and that you find our hotel colleagues very friendly.

On your next visit to Fairmont Makati, do explore Raffles Makati as well. You will find our other restaurants, Writers Bar and Long Bar. They both provide an enjoyable dining experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I loved staying at Fairmont for a couple of days. The hotel interiors are intricate, the staff are warm, the facilities are top notch but the breakfast buffet is somehow limited as compared to other five star hotels within the vicinity. But I love their Cafe Macaron though! They serve one of the best macaron flavors there! Every bite is nostalgic, will keep you wanting more. Overall, I like Fairmont. I just wish they'd improve their food choices.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank LeMisstache

Dear littlemisstache,

I'm glad to learn that you loved your stay at Fairmont Makati. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

Thank you very much for your kind words on our interior design, the service of our hotel colleagues and our facilities. I'm happy that you and your family enjoyed your time.

I'm also delighted to hear that you're a fan of our Cafe Macaron. I completely agree with you, our macarons are just absolutely divine. Even if you're not checked in, please feel free to drop by Cafe Macaron at your free time for your macaron fix.

I have taken note of your inputs in regards to our breakfast spread. I wish to thank you for your feedback, I will make sure that your comment reaches our chefs.

Thank you once again and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Centrally located in the heart the shopping triangle of Greenbelt, Landmark, Glorietta - all within walking distance. Excellent breakfast to start the day with wide variety of choices. Service is great

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank leshirls
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear leshirls,

Thank you for sharing with us the things you enjoyed most during your stay at Fairmont Makati.

I'm glad we were able to serve you superb breakfast and extend exceptional service.

I hope you had a wonderful experience. Please do keep us in mind on your next trip to Manila.