Fairmont Makati
$42
$208
$194
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$64
$59
$149
$121
Agoda.com
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
$32
$26
Y2 Residence Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
$71
$59
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Astoria Greenbelt(Makati)(Great Value!)
$68
1,918 results
All reviewsgold loungele labospectrum restaurantmacaroonsrain showerbreakfast buffetin room diningbusiness tripfitness centergreen belthotel staffmakati areaclub floorfive star hotelgreenbelt mallbusiness districtmetro manila
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2014

If money is not an issue - book this hotel as it is fabulous!
Otherwise, check for deals and don't hesitate if the price is right for you. you will not be disappointed.
The hotel is located opposite Green Belt which is a big indoor and outdoor western high-end shopping mall (I wasnt aware of this when booking and was pleasantly surprised).
The rooms are very spacious, well designed with a wonderful big bathroom and shower as a 5* hotel should be. Great atmosphere as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank YoZ77
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear YoZ77,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. I'm glad you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the convenience of our location.

Thank you for recommending us, that is very kind of you. For more enticing room offers, our official website provides seasonal packages that are great in value.

Again, thank you for your very positive review and I hope to welcome you back to Fairmont Makati soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I wish we could rate it as excellent but we were disappointed in a few aspects of the hotel. Pros: great location in front of Landmark, gateway to the Greenbelt & Glorietta areas; reservation staff was excellent and so was the rest of the front desk guest services. Cons: There were no written instructions on how to use the in room French press coffee machine. We are so use to our Capuchino machines, drip- dry coffee makers, percolators and Nespresso one cup coffee makers here in California that it was very trying to call housekeeping daily to send up instructions. We had a girl that was just 2 weeks on the job so she missed a lot of things we were use to in other Fairmont Hotels. Housekeeping should require a check list for every room as your housekeepers are mostly inexperienced.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Edfel

Dear Edfel,

While I'm happy to learn that you had a very good stay at Fairmont Makati due to the level of service provided by our hotel colleagues at Reservations and Front Desk, I understand that you had difficulties with some members of our Housekeeping team.

I wish to apologize for the inconvenience you had to endure on the functionality of the coffee machine in your room. You've made a very good suggestion on providing written instructions on how to operate it. We will definitely look into this.

I will relay your other inputs to our Director of Housekeeping so we will be able to improve on service further.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. I hope to welcome you back to Fairmont Makati soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Our first Fairmont experience started when we cleared customs and our hotel car was waiting, after battling the late afternoon traffic we arrived at the hotel with Ms L Olivo opening the car door introducing herself as the Fairmont Gold manager welcoming us and whisking us immediately to floor 7 and to our room where we had a 5 minute check in. Our first evening in the lounge was the start of an incredible week we just melted away with amazing service and politeness of the staff. We tried the breakfast downstairs and the endless choice was awesome and my wife targeted all the local food that she had missed for a few years, the rest of the week we prefered the limited choice in the lounge with the more laid back personal service. Pool side was nice, the sun usually appears approx 12.30 pm and its nice to see pool staff opening doors and helping with towels drinks and snacks (bucket of beer and seafood pizza deal well recommended!!!) and knowing your name. My wife had some spa time and gave it full marks.
Mid afternoon in the Gold lounge really doesnt help your waistline, the pastries and sandwiches are really lovely with the ever busy staff offering tea/ coffee and offering to fetch more sandwiches.
When you have survived that you can relax in the lounge until 6pm until the canapé and drink selection is served and what a delight, its really criminal to eat the food it looks stunning and actually tastes better than it looks! We only managed Golden Lullaby once which is sumptuous desserts served in the lounge 9pm til late inspired by the talented pastry chefs. We would normally stay at the chain of hotels that's currently second in Makati but not anymore!
Midway through our stay we were that pleased with the service and attention and friendliness of the Gold Team, whilst out on a shopping trip we brought a selection of cakes back as a thank you gift. The best and easiest way to describe Fairmont Gold is its a "hotel within a hotel". A BIG BIG thanks has to go to The Fairmont Gold Team in no particular order Love, Sabrina, Angel, June, Elenny, Joy and Karmelle, and of course the usually forgotten but always appreciated Alfredo and Rosela the most pleasant and helpful housekeeping staff in Asia!!

Room Tip: Go Gold, pool view would be good we had city view and that was okay :)
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Arlene&Co

Dear Arlene&Co,

I'm extremely happy to hear that we were able to provide you and your wife not only an incredible experience, but also an unforgettable one. Thank you very much for your kind words towards our hotel colleagues -- your graciousness grows more evident as I read along your review.

I'm glad that Love, along with the entire Fairmont Gold Lounge team, were able to look after you both well and take care of your needs. Should your wife crave for other local dishes on your next visit, please let us know and we'll ask our chefs to prepare one for her.

Once again, thank you for your positive and very kind feedback. I hope your next travels will take you back to Manila and Fairmont Makati soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed for two weeks here. I picked Fairmont rather than Shangrila Hotel since I have always been pleased with the Fairmont service. Sure enough I was not disappointed. Everyone was very gracious and helpful. We stayed at the Gold level so we had access to their "happy hour" from 6 to 9pm. The appetizers were always good. We were just disappointed that they ran out of Chardonnay two nights in a row. We then went downstairs to the lobby bar and they had Chardonnay! I am quite perplexed by that. We were only let down the last night we were there. They had a different staff serving the guests at the lobby bar downstairs. All the other nights were perfect. No one even approached us if we wanted anything. Other than those two instances, our entire stay was great

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear cking922,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Fairmont Makati for your two-week trip to Manila. I'm glad that the Fairmont brand has consistently impressed you and that our newly-opened hotel didn't disappoint.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience at the Fairmont Gold Lounge except for those times that we ran out of Chardonnays. I wish to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's because of your feedback that we are able to identify the areas that we need to further improve on. I'll look into this matter and ensure that it will not happen again.

I have also noted your comment on the lack of service at the Fairmont Lounge. I will relay this observation to our Food and Beverage team so they may address this issue immediately.

If there is anything else I can do to provide you another wonderful experience at Fairmont Makati, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email - james.bevans@fairmont.com.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed one night on the Gold level of this hotel after a difficult two weeks working in rural typhoon-affected Philippines.

Experienced consistently excellent service from all the staff - definitely the best feature of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear CharlesCQ,

Was your visit due to lending a hand to the typhoon victims in Leyte? If yes, I wish to thank you for your admirable efforts.

I'm glad we were able to provide you a relaxing experience. I hope we were able to provide you the comfort that you needed to recover from a tiring week.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to your next visit.