Fairmont Makati
Dusit Thani Manila(Makati)
$166
$104
  • Pool
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$48
$81
$72
Travelocity
1,974 results
All reviewsgold loungele labospectrum restaurantmacaroonsrain showerbreakfast buffetin room diningbusiness tripfitness centergreen belthotel staffmakati areaclub floorgreenbelt mallbusiness districtmetro manilamango
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The location is perfect! Located at the heart of the Makati. Surrounded
By the best Malls in Manila which is Greenbelt and Glorietta Mall. The service is awesome! The room also nice, its spacious. It has reading lamp in each side of the bed. Stay here for 2 nights, one the best experience!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FJDaiker
Raffles_FairmontPH, Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

I’m glad to learn that you consider your stay at Fairmont Makati as one of the best.

I do hope that on your next return, you’ll stay longer with us so you can enjoy our restaurants, recreational facilities and the attractions surrounding the hotel.

Thank you for your positive feedback and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

It is hard to know where to begin with this review! Let me just start by stating that my stay here was the best experience of my life. The hotel is magnificent. The staff were so friendly, attentive, helpful, polite and well trained. The food was spectacular, and the room/view were outstanding. I loved the bathtub. The swimming pool on the 5th floor overlooking the city was also amazing, and celebrities regularly seem to drop by the hotel. My story is a little unique. I needed to attend to business on Friday in Manila, and was originally going to stay at a typical 3 star hotel. However, I decided that this would be the perfect time to propose to my g/f so I chose this hotel because she deserves the best. Even with high expectations, it was beyond my wildest dreams. Rey, the concierge, corresponded with me for weeks to arrange help me plan my proposal. He and the rest of the staff were fantastic. He booked a rooftop that was part of the raffles for me to propose. They had a 2 piece band serenade us, and video taped the whole proposal. The video is breathtaking, and can be seen on the hotel’s facebook page (check it out!). I sent Rey some pictures of my now fiancée and I, and he surprised us and had one blown up and framed with a complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolates to commemorate the occasion –a ll of which were waiting for us in our hotel room after our rooftop, sunset engagement. When we went to have our dinner at Spectrum, the menu also had pictures of us on every page. The individual attention was just amazing. Despite being very busy with their typical rich and famous clientele, practically every staff member came to individually congratulate us on our engagement. We felt like movie stars. The worst part about this hotel was leaving it, and coming back to reality. I wish we could have our wedding here, but it is an expensive place for a young couple. I just want to thank all the staff there, especially Rey, one more time, as they made our stay something to remember for a lifetime. Thanks again!

Room Tip: city or pool view would be best perhaps
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Paulyo83
Raffles_FairmontPH, Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Paul,

I hope you and your fiancé are enjoying the wedding planning. Once again, I wish to extend my best wishes to you and Angelie.

Thank you very much for choosing Fairmont Makati as venue to your romantic proposal. We are glad, and privileged, to be part of such a special moment. And thank you for your commendation to Rey, I will send him your regards.

On behalf of Fairmont Makati, congratulations to you both. I hope you will consider coming back to our hotel celebrate your honeymoon or your first anniversary.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Truly remarkable property from head to toe.

Great property, rooms, decor, location and above all service.

Starting from the reception to housekeeping (Dennis) to In Room Dining to Restaurants (Monique), everyone was very pleasant and makes an effort to get to know their guests on a personal level.

Having stayed at several properties around the world, this one truly stands out as being a remarkable 5 star property.

Everything aspect is completed with extra detail and the modern and new feel (few months old) of the hotel goes miles. I hope that the service level remains the same over the years.

I would strongly recommend the Fairmont Makati to anyone visiting the Philippines!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Shaunak1
Raffles_FairmontPH, Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

I wish to extend to you my deepest gratitude for considering us as one of the hotels that stand out amongst five-star properties, especially since we’re quite new in the scene.

Thank you as well for highly recommending Fairmont Makati.

I’m glad to learn that you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us and most especially our service. I will share with Dennis and Monique your commendations.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is an excellent hotel. From the lobby to the pool/gym/spa, and rooms, it is aesthetically calming and welcoming. Room service was on time, if not early (although I suppose this changes with the occupancy rate), and my orders were always correct. The massage room that I used at the spa was spacious, and appointed with its own shower and toilet; the massage therapist was professional and followed directions perfectly. The location of the hotel is also very convenient: it is located directly across the street from the posh Greenbelt 4. Keep in mind that to get across the street, pedestrians must walk outdoors and up a flight of stairs to use an outdoor overpass, since there is not a pedestrian cross-walk at the corner where the hotel is located.

One thing I liked about the hotel is that the drop-off and pick-up area i.e. the entrance to the lobby is completely concealed from the street by a tall wall.

The beds were top-notch; what you would expect from a hotel of this caliber and price point.

The flaws I found w/the Fairmont had to do w/housekeeping and the front desk. Housekeeping consistently forgot to replace some of the in-room items that I used, such as the coffee mugs and the glasses--items that come with the room and, to my understanding, should always be replaced. When I checked out, the front desk person gave me another person's bill and, despite me asking a few different times, did not produce the two itemized bills that I asked for: one of the room charges, and the other of the incidentals.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NYC_DC_2012

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Fairmont Makati.

I wish to thank you for your positive feedback on the hotel’s facilities, guest room amenities, our in-room dining service and the spa. I’m glad that these experiences made your stay even more comfortable.

I have taken note of your comment on the replenishment of guest room amenities. This has already been shared with our Director of Housekeeping. Thank you as well for bringing to our attention your incident at the Front Desk, this too has already been shared with the concerned department.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Everything was up to the standard I experienced in May....I just wanted to add an extra comment. I had booked through booking.com, although now I have realised the deals on the Fairmont website are as good if not better. Anyway I booked a non refundable deal for 13 nights, then a friend invited me to join him in Singapore for two nights, I contacted the Fairmont to see whether they could refund, I was expecting a "no" but intact they allowed it...I was very happy!! I received the welcome email from them asking at what time would I arrive..I realised I had booked a day earlier than my flight was arriving. They replied saying they would credit my account with that too! Amazing...I am returning in one month!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank pandas1

It’s always wonderful to welcome returning guests and I’m glad that you continue to stay with us.

I’m also glad to learn that you are considering making your bookings directly from our website in the future.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back in July.