Holiday Inn & Suites Makati
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,211 results
All reviewsglorietta malloz barihg memberdirect accesspool deckthe executive loungebreakfast buffetthe ground floorrooftop barbusiness tripkey cardgreen beltshopping areadefinitely stay here againbusiness hotelchecking inbusiness district
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I booked their 2 bedroom suite (they call it the Makati suite ) since I was looking a more spacious room for our group , and I was not disappointed at all. Inclusive of the booking are the Executive / /Club privileges offering afternoon tea , evening cocktails and lounge access aside from having the option to have a private breakfast there or at the coffee shop. The suites are quite modernized, aside from the fact , that it is barely a year old, and the features are very similar to the 5 star deluxe hotels that I have stayed on. Based on my last review of this hotel, it seems like the same , but the exemplary service I have experienced from Jobeth (she even gave me the cellphone number of the lounge just in case I want to make future reservations ) , and her team in that lounge last may 24-25 make me plan of staying again their property in the not too distant future. Of course, the hotel advantages remain the same , from its very strategic location , free and fast wi-fi , good buffet breakfast, huge elegant rooms, attentive service, tight security . The Makati suite by the way, has 3 flat screen TVs .

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
HISMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your correspondence regarding our Guest Relations Supervisor, Ms. Jobeth Pinlac. We appreciate you taking time to make us aware of your appreciation.

We are always pleased to receive praises and acknowledgement of such a positive nature. It has always been rewarding to know that our staffs’ hard work is recognized by our guests and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared to our entire staff to inspire them to continue their efforts in making Holiday Inn and Suites Makati a leader in hospitality excellence.

Again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We hope to have many more opportunities of serving you in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Accommodation and fittings: relatively new, well lit and basic

Location: surrounded by hordes of shopping centres, eateries and supermarkets

Housekeeping: staff had problems understanding "do not disturb". They would call your room phone, telling you that they noticed the dnd sign on door thus didn't knock on door to deliver laundry. Calling the room isn't disturbing the guest at all

Concierge: does the extras and conscience to ensure that the unscrupulous cabbies get you to your location.

Hospitality: varies with your dressing. With ties and blazers you get executive hospitality. With flip flops you get monkeys. I dun get such exquisite variable dynamics in makati Shangri la

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ChristopherK226

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

At the Holiday Inn and Suites Makati, we always strive to maintain high standards of hospitality and render outstanding personalized service to our guests to the best of our abilities.

Please rest assured that your comments and suggestions are well-noted as we rely on you, our guests on how we can better meet your needs.

I look forward with pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

As a treat to myself and little ones,I booked this hotel redeeming my IHG accumulated points.Booking it online in their official website was such a cinch.I chose this Holiday Inn Makati for the reason that it's 1 of the newest hotels belonged to IHG .The other Holiday Inn located in the Ortigas area is a bit long established.Well,upon seeing the hotel's facade a delightful feeling triggers our excitement more and more.It is actually located in a prime location and perfectly surrounded with other interesting commercial establishments such as restos and malls.
Checking in didn't take that much time considering I even asked for an upgrade to executive room.I am very eager to have an access to the club lounge so we could enjoy snacks,buffet breakfast and wide array of beverages.Not to mention the "happy hour" from 6 to 8 pm,unfortunately though,kids are not allowed to stay since they are serving alcoholic beverages at these hours.The staffs in the lounge, however,suggested that we could enjoy the foods and drinks we ladled on our plates either in the room or on the roofdeck.We chose the roofdeck of course,afterall,the pool view will be perfect for feasting our cocktails.
We were impressed by the room's amenities.As expected,2 choices of fluffy neat pillows in each bed.We had twin sharing room by the way.Our room was located on the 8th floor and offers a spectacular view of Makati's skyscrapers.Beds are so comfy,t&b are spotlessly clean and most of all rain shower is praiseworthy.Huge flatscreen tv and great choices of programs and channels.What surprised me a lot was the indication of Qibla(prayer direction)which I found inside one of the drawers.How regardful considering that Philippines is a non-Muslim country.
Kids certainly indulged in their crystal clear and modernized swimming pools and spa.I,on the other hand,had an absolute great time inside their dry sauna.Unexpectedly,a flock of Caucasian foreigners each one with prostitute partner polluting the pool.To my dismay my young son told me that he saw some of them kissing,giggling and laughing shamelessly in front of him.This is definitely alarming and should be put into careful consideration and much better a....discontinuation!!!
Buffet breakfast was superb having great international and local dishes.What I like most was the beef tapa and roasted chicken not to mention the delectable breads,cakes and pastries.Luscious cappucino made my morning perfect.My kids were pleased by their freshly made waffles and varieties of cereals.Staffs at Flavors are so friendly and very helpful,they even granted my request for an arroz caldo take out for my youngest daughter who doesn't feel like eating at that time.They even brought it to our room right after we left the outlet.
Overall,we had an unforgettable stay and will definitely comeback in our next city escapade.I highly commend the front desk staff named Leslie(I hope I remember her name right)for having such a cheerful personality.Though she must have forgotten the birthday surprise which she mentioned for me,but it's just okay!

Room Tip: Choose a room that will give you an access to the executive lounge.Specially if you are a tea and coffee enthusiast.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
HISMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your very wonderful stay here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

We are very happy that you and your family have enjoyed your stay despite of shortcomings from our end. We appreciate very much that all our efforts are met and appreciated. I will never miss to share your experience to my team and we look forward on welcoming you back on your future stay.

Once again, Thank you and Best Regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed at the barely 1yo Holiday Inn & Suites Makati for 59 nights between April 15-June 26 for business and thus feel very well informed to write this review.

In fact my stay here was one I will never forget.

Firstly you really can't beat it's location. Directly connected with Glorietta 1 on Palm drive and you are surrounded by world class shopping malls (Greenbelt, Landmark, SM and of course Glorietta). It's the perfect escape after a busy day of shopping or exploring the overwhelming commercialism that makes up Makati.

I stayed in the standard superior room which was well kept, clean, modern and very comfortable complete with work station and a plush lounge chair. A large flat screen TV, modern safety deposit box, easy-to-use free wifi and a plush bathroom make you feel right at home. The bed is also very comfortable and you can make the room completely dark.

The facilities are great; The gym is small but complete and modern and definitely adequate. The sauna works well, just be sure to turn it on half an hour before you want to use it as they keep it on 'standby'. Adjacent to this is the roof deck pool and bar which isn't lavish but defiantly sufficient and new.

My favourite part of the hotel was their Flavours restaurant. The breakfast buffet has a great selection of international cuisine. The dinner buffet was equally pleasing. And the staff here were the stand element to my hotel experience. Beth and her team including Justine, Daisy, Ruby, Luigi, Lou amongst other staff members consistently went out or their way for me and were exceptionally capable and professional.

Infact I never left the hotel without a staff member smiling at me, saying hello and asking how I was. And my room attendant Jay was excellent also ha! The hotel is fortunate to have such wonderful staff.

When it comes to location, customer service, modern facilities and value for money, I would highly recommend staying at the Holiday Inn Makati.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank soxybrown
HISMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and praises during your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that we have provided the level of service that you expect from us and it is gratifying that all are efforts are met and appreciated.

Your kind remarks were passed on to our team who will find this as a source of inspiration for them to keep their efforts up in making the Holiday Inn and Suites Makati a leader in service excellence.

I look forward to welcome you with pleasure at the hotel on your future stay.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed in the HI for three nights. I chose the hotel due to its location and it did not disappoint.

The hotel is perfectly located for a weekend of shopping and eating out. In fact you don't need to go outside, as the hotel is adjacent to the shopping centre, which in itself is adjacent to other shopping centres.

The hotel is modern and well appointed and very the staff extremely helpful and welcoming. The room was quiet and relaxing.

Only took breakfast on one morning and that may have been my only error, as it was a superb buffet covering a bit of everything.

Would definitely stay again for another Manila city break.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. At the Holiday Inn and Suites Makati, we always strive to maintain high standards of hospitality and render outstanding personalized service to our guests to the best of our abilities, and it is always gratifying to know that they are met and appreciated.