“Good service”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Good service”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I eat here everytime i crave for hot sisig which is very tasty and the server is very funny and helpful.

1 Thank Buddy0408

Imus, Cavite, Philippines
“Cheap and filling”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

If you want cheap and filling meals, this is the place to go! it's perfect for those late night binges of longsilog and sisig! If they had delivery it would be perfect!

Visited December 2012
Makati, Philippines
“A glutton for punishment!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Let me say upfront that I am a sausage maniac. During break time, I am dating myself with a sausage to munch while having a smoke. My workmates also eat here for lunch.

Lebron (the attendant) has home cooked munchies. At first, you may feel a little queasy because of the location but them you get used to it. It is closely located at the back of our building. Plus its cheap (winks)... It is called jolly jeep for a reason I'd say... serves its purpose..

This joint is growing on me... We hang out here.

Quezon City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“budget friendly”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

cheap home cooked meals. their sisig with fried rice is a must. i also like their porkchops and sausages. friendly and cool staff.

Cavite, Cavite City, Philippines
“Cheap food to go”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This eatery caters to employees working in the graveyard shift. The staff is friendly and accommodating considering that he has to stay up during the late hours of the day to provide lunch for his customers. I only ever bought food here once during my training days. I haven't tried their sisig yet so I can't tell why my colleagues recommend it. I don't think it's wise to serve breaded porkchop though, because when I ordered one it was already chewy and a bit tough. The items are really affordable though so there's nothing to complain about. The setting is not ideal but perfect for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited February 2013