My mom and I loves Lesema Spa. It's a Korean spa located in the heart of Makati City. Here's my review.
1. Its VERY clean. The moment you enter the locker room, it's super clean. Shoes have to be removed. The shower / wet area is also clean. No trace of molds. The maintenance lady is always there to clean the area.
2. They limit number of people to avoid crowd. Especially when Lesema have voucher sale, they limit the quantity of people to avoid crowd.
3. It has a homey feeling - everything you need is there. Soap, shampoo, hair dryer, etc But of course, I bring my own.
1. If you're a first timer, no one is there to explain to you the set of clothing. So let me explain (a) t-shirt/shorts - it's to be worn in the Jjim Jil Bang area, (b) robe with shorts - it's to be worn when walking to the massage area. 2 pcs of towels will be given for use as well.
2. It takes a very long time for the receptionist to pick-up the telephone.
Over-all, it's a good relaxation place. The Jjim Jil is there to rest and just relax/chill with family or friends. But please observe silence and respect the presence of other people ok.
If you dont want to Jjim Jil, you can always opt for the sauna + massage package. The massage is really relaxing. I think most of their therapist are skilled and really does a good job.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.