“Kebab”

Persia Grill
Ranked #852 of 1,361 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Kebab”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This is the next best thing from mister kebab as it is quite far if youre from makati. Persia grill has several branches here in makati and we would usually eat at the salcedo branch, this was our first here in legaspi. The place is pretty crowded esp during dining hours. The kebab special is really good and relatively cheaper as compared to other persian restaurants in the area. They also serve hummus good for sharing (family). Food here is priced reasonably and the service is efficient.

• Visited March 2013

Jakarta
“try this one for an option”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

the location is hidden behind greenbelts area. service was great. food was also great with reasonable price. i love their spicy sauce - which is not that spicy but still ok for me.

Visited May 2013
Makati, Philippines
“Not bad..”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Since mister kebab is too far from our place, we frequent here whenever were craving for some persian comfort food. The Chelo kebab here is pretty flavorful paired with tomatoes and their awesome hotsauce and garlic yogurt duo. I also like their keema. Small portions but they do offer business meals that are more affordable.

• Visited May 2013
Luzon, Philippines
“Much improved service”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have previously eaten many times at this branch of Persia Grill before for lunch for their fantastic beef kebab set, but the experience was always disappointing - long wait times and often clueless service. This was the reason why I avoided eating here for quite a time until recently when I was craving for the aforementioned beef kebab.

I was pleasantly surprised that the waiters and waitresses are know very knowledgeable about the menu items. They were very nice and attentive, even offering to prepare a complimentary "Persian salsa" (whose name escapes me) made from the beef kebab set accompaniments for us. The attending waiter also gave us spice to liven up our meal, something I didn't experience the last time I was there, which was probably more than a year. It seems the owners were aware of the issues before and has taken measures to address them - kudos to them.

Another good thing was, the food has remained delicious and consistent. Which is the reason why I will be going back again and again.

• Visited April 2013
Penang
“Good price, decent quality”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited 4 Persian restaurants in manila. This one was the best in my opinion because it had a decent environment, quality and price.

I enjoyed the drink and the Koubideh-Barg Kebab.The Rice+ Kebab costs 315 pesos and a big glass of raspberry iced tea was 55. (In comparison to 650 in Gilak's in Greenbelt and 520 in another Persian restaurant). The size of the food was not too large but it is considered enough in south east Asian standard.

This was also the only Persian restaurant that used real Persian music (the other 3 used Arabic music). It made it a bit more authentic for me (in addition to the menu and the maids which pronounced the food names properly).

• Visited April 2013