All reviewsno elevatorthe security guardfamily roomthe penthouselate checktop floorbudget hotelplace to stayiglesiaairporttaxiphilippinessleepfacilitiestoiletrieskeypillows
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are worth the price !! Stayed there on two occasions!seven eleven just two blocks away !!the staffs were very helpful and good to us with any information needed!! Wifi is ok .would definitely stay with them again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

The picture in the booking.com app is deceiving, the room is not as good, calm and beautiful as compared to what they UPLOADED, "expectation vs reality" I chosed 1 full bed, yes its 1 full bed with two single mattres. When I arrived, The front desk has no details and idea that you have booked to their hotel. No internet inside the room, the shower looks dirty due to water sediments and needs to be replaced. The room is small however in their advertisement, it says that it is bigger compared to ther hotels in Manila, I had twice injury from the bed because its not proportion to the mattres. The door lock is not safe, no key card, just a door knob, you can hear eveything from outside, in short, not happy :-(

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Service - nice and very welcoming, but the ladies on the night shift seemed to be not so accommodating which is the opposite of the ones in the morning. Security Guard was so helpful in directions and so as the men with carrying the luggages and attending to our needs.

Accuracy of details - spent P120.00 on a regukar taxi, near the airport. Double deluxe room is enough for two people.

Amenities - good. But toothpaste is quite awful :)

Security - Good.

Quality of sleep - Better than I thought. Was supposed to stay here for just 1 night, but we extended for a 2nd night. Aircon was cool, bed is enough for two people and very comfortable.

Give it a try! Not bad for a low-cost suite!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We spent one night at Lorenzzo Suites but wish we would have spent even more. The room was very fresh, nice and clean. The bed was amazing to sleep in, so comfortable. Bed sheets was of the finest material, which you can't find in the majority of all the budget hotels out there. We had a good sleep in thanks to the covering curtains and the AC was working fine, although a bit loud.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2017

This small privately-run hotel has very well-appointed, clean and quiet rooms at reasonable rates. On that basis, it was probably the best value I found in three weeks in the Philippines.

The biggest drawback in terms of facilities was the lack of breakfast, but a bakery at the corner makes that a fairly small problem.

But I was a bit disturbed by the lapses in customer service. Check-in was great, with helpful doorman and front desk. But in the morning, the front desk person found it hard to give me her time, or answers. When I asked if I could get a late check-out, I was told I would be charged for the first hour, and after that for a full day! After check-out, I found I had left a USB drive behind. When I called, I was told it hadn't been found (which might be true) but I wanted to follow up in writing. It took a lot of persuading to get a contact e-mail address from them, which turned out to have been dictated wrong, then once I got one that seemed valid, either it still was wrong, or they just didn't respond.

Stayed: April 2017
edwardlorenzo, Manager at Lorenzzo Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you liked our property. We try our best to please our customers and show the best of Filipino hospitality.

Regarding the USB left in room, we have double checked the room and found no such item left. We have an honest staff who are staying in the property and we do log all lost and found items.

Regarding communications, our staff did give you our manager's email but no email was received by us for this purpose.

Thank you very much.