All reviewsno elevatorthe security guardfamily roomthe penthouselate checktop floorbudget hotelplace to stayiglesiaairporttaxiphilippinessleepfacilitiestoiletrieskeypillows
Reviewed July 30, 2015

We booked a triple room. When we first stepped into the the room, we were quite surprised with the small size of a triple room. Very small indeed for 3 persons with almost no room to put our 2 medium luggages. Also the room did not have any window. Since we were transitting on the way to Palawan, we did not care too much.
The hotel is located on a street with many shops selling car tires and accessories. So in the morning it was quite bustling with traffics. Within walking distance, we could find supermarket and fast food restaurants.
The staff and the management were very helpful with the very late night check In. Thank you to Edward and Serena for information about Philippines in general and some areas of Manila.
The hotel does not have a room for breakfast. So do not book room with breakfast because one can hardly find space to put your plates or breakfast. Anyway, restaurants are within walking distance and so are mini markets.
In all, we appreciate the friendliness of the management and staff and can recommend this hotel for business or very short stay trip.

Room Tip: It is essentially a 3 or 4 storey narrow building facing a very busy street. It is best to choose rooms away from the street/ back rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank andri_sw
Reviewed June 19, 2015

I have stayed here twice already, the first time was better than the second actually
In a span of a few months , you can start to see the wear and tear of the facilities
It's located along evangelista street in makati. Sort of like the back area of the main city. A shortcab ride away from the Cbd (20 min with no traffic)
The rates they have per night is 2000+ ..like what others have said, for that area in makati, it's a bit pricey
12 hours is 1200, And you can't make a reservation over the phone for a 12 hour stay . I found that really weird. They didn't accept my reservation and I had to tell the manager about it. I had to go to the place itself just to make an advance payment
The room is ok, comfortable bed, maybe i was just unlucky because the sheets were stained. When sheets are changed , housekeeping should at least check before leaving
Room comes with free toiletries ,wifi, tv and a safe
2 parking slots total - the rest have to park in the street
Only 2 pillows on the bed
*every time I'm there I see a few small cockroaches

Room Tip: Get rooms at the second floor
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

I would have given it a 5 only if it didnt cost me more 300 pesos just to get there tru a taxi frm the airport . The location is the disadvantage for this place, plus the fact that during the time of our stay, roads are under construction that caused traffic which was already worst. However, i would give 5 for our room. It was spacious and very clean. The staffs are very approachable and helpful as wel, although there was no lift and u really have to use the stairs, their staffs are very helpful in bringing our luggages down.one thing i also like is that i didnt had a hard time getting answer to my inquiries bcos the owner himself replied to my emails. Overall, our stay there was great. Might be staying there again the next time we go to manila.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank byajero
Reviewed May 9, 2015

Upgraded free of charge (always a bonus). Manager was able to assist with late check out and use of a spare room for a quick shower before heading to the airport. Facilities clean and to high standard. Hotel staff always assisting with taxi's. Area not much to do, but taxi's are so cheap its ideal than spending more on an expensive hotel located in the centre of makati.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tdkphysio
Reviewed March 3, 2015

The hotel is in a very scare location. You have to take a taxi where ever you go. The room was very very basic . Window looks into very small courtyard with no sunshine. You cannot open the window. No hot water in the bathroom. Very dimly lit so very dark room. Would never stay here again. Felt like we were living in jail. We read the reviews and they are all good. I wonder if they stayed in the same place. My wife's Burberry hair band went missing from the room. We approached the front desk. They said they were sorry. It was really special to her as her mom had given it to her and her mom is no longer with us.

Room Tip: Don't even think about staying here.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family