All reviewsno elevatorthe security guardfamily roomthe penthouselate checktop floorbudget hotelplace to stayiglesiaairporttaxiphilippinessleepfacilitiestoiletrieskeypillows
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

I would have given it a 5 only if it didnt cost me more 300 pesos just to get there tru a taxi frm the airport . The location is the disadvantage for this place, plus the fact that during the time of our stay, roads are under construction that caused traffic which was already worst. However, i would give 5 for our room. It was spacious and very clean. The staffs are very approachable and helpful as wel, although there was no lift and u really have to use the stairs, their staffs are very helpful in bringing our luggages down.one thing i also like is that i didnt had a hard time getting answer to my inquiries bcos the owner himself replied to my emails. Overall, our stay there was great. Might be staying there again the next time we go to manila.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank byajero
Reviewed May 9, 2015

Upgraded free of charge (always a bonus). Manager was able to assist with late check out and use of a spare room for a quick shower before heading to the airport. Facilities clean and to high standard. Hotel staff always assisting with taxi's. Area not much to do, but taxi's are so cheap its ideal than spending more on an expensive hotel located in the centre of makati.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tdkphysio
Reviewed March 3, 2015

The hotel is in a very scare location. You have to take a taxi where ever you go. The room was very very basic . Window looks into very small courtyard with no sunshine. You cannot open the window. No hot water in the bathroom. Very dimly lit so very dark room. Would never stay here again. Felt like we were living in jail. We read the reviews and they are all good. I wonder if they stayed in the same place. My wife's Burberry hair band went missing from the room. We approached the front desk. They said they were sorry. It was really special to her as her mom had given it to her and her mom is no longer with us.

Room Tip: Don't even think about staying here.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2015

Staff was very good. Fast check in and out. Was a tad overpriced. Breakfast was cold. Saw two cockroaches within five minutes in bathroom. Kind of a sketchy area. Not much around. Close to airport. They got cab for me. Told me it would be 150 pesos. Driver wanted 300. Typical ripoff. I paid him 150 which was still too much.
Beds were comfy. Nice TV. Kettle in room. Just thought it was a tad overpriced.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank cardkleener
Reviewed January 20, 2015

We stayed just one night fort transit, before we went to boracic. And to be honest this is our 1st perfect bed that we ever had since we are in philipine ;). Before we booked this place, i read some reviews regarding the friendly staff, which is true ! Maybe only a the wi fi not good enough, but overall its very good ! Keep this way guys ;)

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple