Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
Fraser Place Manila(Makati)
View Hotel
All reviewsstrand cafebedroom premier suitefamily martreceiving areacooking utensilskiddie poolfront officewelcome drinkwalking distancea wonderful staysalcedo villagebuffet breakfast iswe've stayedcheck in was a breezefront desk stafftwo thumbsserviced apartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was my third time to be staying in this hotel but still, nothing has changed. Customer service was still on top of their list. From the bellman to the receptionists who never fail to exceed the expectations I have when it comes to giving guests an excellent service. Thumbs up to those! And keep it up!

Now, the room is quite small but it was kept clean. Also, the supplies are being replenished everyday. Thanks to those who are in-charge in doing this.

I must say, this won't be the third time that I will be staying here. I hope that it'll still be the same when I come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Eduard T, Front Office Manager at One Pacific Place Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Franki N,

What a pleasure to read that you were delighted with your stay at One Pacific Place Service Residences. Your review as a regular guest is an encouragement to us. Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us on Trip advisor.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us, which hopefully will be soon!

Regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I booked and prepaid on agoda for 2 nights but Reception made me wait 20mins before telling me they didn't have a room for me. I had to share my colleague's room for 1 night before I was given a room for the 2nd night. I asked the reception to send an email to agoda to cancel the 1st night at least 3 times, but when I had to check out and leave, they admitted that the email was not sent. I have sent an email to agoda about this but yet to receive a response. The rooms are not that clean as well but you probably dont have to worry about that coz they can just take your money while not giving you a place to stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear RockieXun,

Thank you for sparing time in posting your review and bringing this matter to our attention. Your comments will help us serve you and all our guests better in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused to you. The hotel is actively working to improve service levels and your feedback has proved to be invaluable. We hope that this will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future.

You may contact me through: etatel@onepacificplaceresidences.com if you are planning to return and I will personally handle your reservation and ensure that your stay will be comfortable.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I've been to other 3 star hotels before and I can say this is one of the best I've ever stayed in to. My stay was actually booked by our company for a 2-day seminar. Upon entering the main entrance to the hotel, the bell man opened the door and welcomingly greeted me. Even their security guard who checked my bag was all smiles.
Upon entering their fairly spacious lobby, I was then again greeted by the warm, pretty smiles of their receptionists. Checking in went out smooth and fast which gave me more time to look around the hotel. I was booked on a Studio room which in all fairness was clean and comfortable.
Cozy bed, clean bathroom, air-conditioning was good---overall the room was very nice. You also get complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea during your stay.
Considering that they are a 3 star hotel, I loved the fact that they have an outdoor swimming pool. I love to swim so I didn't wast the opportunity to try it out, the water was great. I just hoped it was open until late in the evening for some late night swimming but still it was okay. They also have a kiddie pool as well as fitness center.
As for their buffet breakfast they have almost everything from cereals to breads and jams, pancakes, meat viand, eggs, rice, fruits, as well as overflowing coffee and juice.
During my 2-day stay I had reception wake me up at 6:30AM and they never failed to do so which is great because Im a deep sleeper.
The housekeeper who was attending my room was also great. After a tiring day at the seminar I would find my room neatly made up.
Checking out was not as bad. I'd like to admire the ladies working behind the reception for the friendliness and accommodating personality.
Over all, I really liked this hotel. Aside from its very good location, their facilities and staff are what made my stay a good one. I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Jake O,

Thank you for your review and overall great comments about your stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to praise our team and the facilities at One Pacific Place Serviced Residences.

Regarding your request for extended hours for our swimming pool, management is presently evaluating this to address your concern.

We look forward to welcoming you back at One Pacific Place Serviced Residences!

Regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Recently some friends and I had a musical theatre weekend in Manila, watching 4 musicals over the three nights we were there. One Pacific Place Serviced Residences was our home over the long weekend and we booked 2 two bedroom apartments. It was in a convenient part of Makati but without being in too busy an area and convenient to get to the theatres.

The building itself house full time residents and also operates as a hotel. Check in staff and staff at all levels were helpful and courteous. The two bedroom apartment was clean and functional. The first bedroom had an ensuite bathroom and the second bedroom share a bathroom attached to the lounge cum dining area. There was a simple kitchenette to prepare or heat up simple meals with a microwave and full sized refrigerator.

There were insufficient electrical sockets in the main bedroom so I had to unplug the TV in order to plug in my laptop. On the writing desk stood a clock and a dock for your Iphone or Ipod. The bed was comfortable and a wardrobe with safe stood in one section of the room. The bathroom had a walk in shower and some basic toiletries. The balcony adjoining the lounge I felt was a bit dirty and neglected so I did not venture out to it.

The hotel boasts a 25 m swimming pool but I was too busy to do my laps over the weekend. The hotel also has a basic coffee house where I found the food nothing much to crow about.

Good value for money!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have stayed in several hotels and have never experienced the welcoming and personal service I received here. From the people at the front door through to front desk staffs and room attendants, its all great! They were all friendly that they go out of their way to help you whenever possible. The room is clean and modern, nicely decorated. Great location, easy access to mall and restaurants and you'll not have much difficulty locating taxis. I enjoyed my stay very much especially the relaxing massage I requested after a long day. Great service...will stay nowhere else if I return to Manila!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear JA _brussels,

Thank you for the time taken to positively review our Hotel. I was delighted to read that our property as well as our strategic location was well beyond your expectations. Our front office and housekeeping team were very pleased that you really appreciate our service.

On behalf of the management and team, we look forward in welcoming you back to One Pacific Place Serviced Residences!

Warm Regards,