“So Yummy Chicken Wings and Salad”
Review of Wingman

Wingman
Ranked #350 of 1,385 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant is listed on a Philippine review site that is popular http://www.munchpunch.com/7437/wingman-the-collective/menu
Pasig, Philippines
“So Yummy Chicken Wings and Salad”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

It was not my first time to visit this place, but the visit I had this month was just worth it. It was my first time to try their salad and their sangria.

I must say that it was worth ordering the salad and the sangria. The salad was a big serving. It was good for 2-3 persons. It matched a dozen of honey garlic wings we ordered. I must say that one should not order for rice anymore if you are having the salad and the wings together.

If you are staying after dinner, better order for some drinks. I tried their sangria and it tasted really good.

I suggest that you come here with your special someone or with friends. Coming here alone might make you lonely. :-p

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank buhay_komyuter

Bogota, Colombia
“Dirty place, dirty food”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went here last week with friends around 12am. Tables were extremely dirty from the previous customers before us and it looked like the staff were to lazy to bother to clean their tables beforehand (there wasn't much people dining at the time). Ordered wings and the Cajun chicken burger, food was nothing special didn't even finish my burger (tasted more like a BBQ burger). Worst part is that around 8am the next morning I had the worst stomach cramps and LBM, I have ever experienced. I'm sure I caught something from their food.

After that experience, I'm never coming back to this place again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank JulM90
Dallas, Texas
“Wingman is dirty”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Visiting from the U.S. and trying Wingman as a recommended Wing Restaurant. The food was no better than average, the service was slow and uninspiring, but what bothered me most was the cleanliness of the restaurant. My table and its condiments were sticky, the floors had lots of debris and there was a lack of overall hygiene.

I will not be back.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Ted L
beijing
“A wing from a prayer”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

It's simply the best place around for a boozy breakfast, a boozy afternoon, or a burger in the evening.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank J S
Mandaluyong, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious buffalo wings”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hot buffalo wings, tacos, quesadillas..great place to hang out with friends though the location is quite inconvenient...

• Visited September 2013